Indianapolis, IN

Posted January 08, 2015
Let's face it, really smart kids do well anywhere. However my daughter has reading challenges and was floundering in a different parochial school, not really failing but sliding by. All that changed at CKS. Her teacher's have made a point of identifying areas of weakness and coming up with a plan that is more than "resource room". Her teacher's "know" her and are as excited about her successes as I am! She feels loved there and that is priceless to me.

Posted January 08, 2015
We have been extremely happy with the faith based education our children have received at Christ the King. The administration is caring and knowledgeable which I think sets the right tone from the top. The teachers are fantastic and their commitment to the kids, the school, and the community is top notch. Our children's success thus far at school has been about being in an environment that they are comfortable in, along with great teachers.

Christ the King Catholic School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Love the teachers and parental contribution and time. The education is quality and the kids seem to be guided morally as they grow.

Posted April 28, 2014
We couldn't ask for a more supportive and active school community. Christ the King Catholic School provides an excellent opportunity for students to learn in a faith based setting, with educators who go above and beyond to ensure academic success for each student. We are grateful that we have the chance to choose and educate our children with other families who share similar values and ideals.

Posted April 28, 2014
Am out of words to describe how thankful and grateful we are to Christ the King school.My son is finally a happy,brilliant,inquisitive child than before.Our story starts from when we enrolled our child in kindgarten.We knew there was something wrong at school but could not figure it out.Our son was just not interested in school,friends or any activities.This went on till we enrolled him in a private school,still nothing worked.We moved to Indianapolis dreading the setbacks that would come along with moving.Christ the king school was not our first choice but l gave it a try.The rest was history.The day our son confided in us that he had been unhappy and felt that he did not belong in all the previous school and that Christ the king was the best and he was very happy.His grades and confidence increased 100%.The teachers are very helpful considering our past experiences.I would recommend any one from minority diversity,who want there kids have a good education and a good citizen.Not forgetting the christian faith that they instill in him.

Posted April 28, 2014
Christ the King Catholic School was the right choice for our child & our family. The school & parents go out of their way to keep you informed. Christ the King is a family friendly school.

Christ the King Catholic School

Posted January 22, 2014
I have sent several children through cks and felt that they were very poorly prepared for the rigors of high school, both public and private. The math and science programs are severely lacking. Study skills and habits are not taught. I was very disappointed in all aspects of the school. There were a few quality teachers there but most have left, Now mostly new and inexperienced teachers using the same worn out curriculum that has been used for the last 15 years. Unfortunately, a complete waste of money!!

Posted January 16, 2014
I currently have two children at Christ the King, both of my children struggled a bit with reading when entering. The teachers at Christ the King were able to identify both of my children's strengths and weaknesses very early in the school year. My children were able to get the correct help and assistance they needed and were right in line with other students and within just a few months. My children have gained so much more than reading and math skills, they have gained confidence in themselves. I am so happy with our decision to choose Christ the King...my kids are happy and so am I! :)

Posted January 16, 2014
I have two children who attend the school and we've been involved for 3 years. Christ the King Catholic School has lived up to all of the needs and interests we were looking for in a school. Teachers, academics, programming and facilities are superb, but the community of school staff and parents are genuine, caring for others and all work together to make the experience even more valuable. I'm still amazed at the degree of parental involvement and I believe that's what makes it shine above other schools. Everybody knows each other, look out for each other & their children and there is a great sense of a genuine community. I don't know how a school or parish could possibly more welcoming!

Posted October 01, 2012
we enrolled our daughter to repeat the fourth grade due to dyslexia that had made her prior two school years less than rewarding. She is a bright child and had matriculated by passing the ISTEP tests each year but we felt the increasing struggle as a family without true appreciation, guidance or support for our challenges to help her to be successful from prior institutions. That decision was in August 2010 and our child is starting to blossom under the caring and attention of the teachers, staff and other parents with whom she has contact through her classmates. Each year of her enrolement has been a series of successes for her personally and for us as a family. Each year we receive a level of comprehension and appreciation by her teachers regarding her specific challenges without inculcating a bias or stigma that could stifle her development. Our child still has some work to do but we wholeheartedly and unabashedly recommend the principal, staff and environment of Chrst The King School (Indianapolis) as a stellar place for elementary education and a place where "No child left behind" isn't just a monicker but a cultural expression of their Christian walk. Ken and Judy Beache

Christ the King Catholic School
5858 Crittenden Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46220
Last modified Christ the King Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christ the King Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top