PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 10, 2011
LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! Both of my kids are so happy to go to school everyday, and it shows in their work too! The staff is amazing!

Posted July 21, 2009
i like this school because we have fun and we have great teachers. i also like it because i feel safe and i have a lot of friends.

Posted March 24, 2009
This school is a wonderful school with teachers that have been 'long term' and well experienced. The teachers take time to work with the children individually. The aftercare program is very organized and allows my children the opportunity to experience a variety of arts, physical activities and intellectual enhancements.

Central Catholic School 2

Posted June 01, 2008
I am switching schools. When some kid does something to me no discipline is shown. The religious activity is unsatisfactory. Where I'm going we actually have to go to church on Sunday, not just lounge around on my Sunday.

Posted January 28, 2008
Central Catholic School is an awesome place for kids to learn. My children are in their 4th year there, and I cannot imagine sending them anywhere else. It is a school full of hope, faith and great inspirations. No one is left behind there, it's one big family.

Posted August 14, 2007
This is a great school. I've had children going here for 11 years now (three kids) - and they have received an excellent education. My high school-age children are in the Honors Program at the high school - and I know that is because of their years at Central Catholic. Small class size, great teacher involvement. You won't go wrong to send your kids here!

Central Catholic School 4

Posted February 14, 2007
Central Catholic School, has inspired me as a student. I have attendedd this school for 9 years, and they have been the bhest of my life. We are just one big family that is inseperateable. The teachers inspire us to kep faith in your life and do their best to support you in education. Being a small school,, is an advantage, because it causes the teachers to spend more time with a student and allows that childs class to spend time with eachother. Cathokic education is very important, and Central Catholic has played a big part of my experience in faith. A proud Student, Zachary Burns: 8th grade

1155 E. Cameron Street, Indianapolis, IN  46203
Last modified Central Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top