Posted April 05, 2014
A brother of student My brother has been at Cathedral for 4 years and he is a senior this year. Over these years I have seen him bloom into a young man. He has been on honor roll all year this year and he refuses to give up. I honestly hope cathedral changes me like it did with him. This school is the best in Indiana and the good thing is you're all family. If you had an option for sending your son/daughter to a high school, I would definatley choose Cathedral. I will be a graham an next year and I hope I have a better experience than my brother.

Posted January 08, 2014
This school is very high academically. It also mandates volunteerism for graduation Both produce a well rounded student for the future.

Posted March 04, 2012
I thank my parents for their hard work to send me to this stellar school. In every aspect, this school prepares their students. Before I attended college, for example, balancing schoolwork and extracurricular activities with all outside agendas (i.e. family, jobs, social lives) was a vital life skill that easily became ingrained in the habits and expectations of Cathedral students, such as myself. I could speak of fantastic experiences, but to sum it up, the school gave me experience, flat. Diversity exists; not everyone is Catholic at all; there are different political and economical backgrounds obvious to the student body-- and yet the place is family. It is an exceptional high school that contributes to a teenager's growing process into becoming rounded individuals with a sense of purpose.

Posted November 14, 2009

Posted December 12, 2008
I loved attending cathedral it was an experience like no other. It was definitely worth the money and you formed friendships with teachers and other students that last a lifetime.

Posted December 01, 2008

Cathedral High School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
Cathedral is a fine school. As a graduate I can recomend it highly. However it is not the meca of education that the Cathedral community hypes it to be. Cathedral has two big problems, Its a political jungal and lower admission standards are granted to football recruits.

Cathedral High School
5225 East 56th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46226
Last modified Cathedral High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cathedral High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.