9-12|Private
1,293 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

As an alumnus, I am extremely grateful for the lifelong friendships I developed at Cathedral HS. Cathedral helped shape my values and taught me the importance of service to others and responsibility to our family and community. As a parent of Cathedral students, I am reassured Cathedral instills these Catholic-Christian values, provides my children the environment for boundless growth, offers a culture of excellence, and fosters each student's desire to learn.

This was a fantastic institution to attend. They have a rigorous curriculum with updated facilities and an outstanding faculty. They encourage participation in wide range of extracurricular activities and have an elite athletics program. The Catholic element adds an additional faith-based addition to the curriculum, but I wouldn't consider it "in your face" and they encourage a wide range of views and debate on hot topics.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school teaches students that hard work doesn't matter and that all that does matter are grades.

My daughter is currently a sophomore at Cathedral. Our family is truly humbled and blessed for her to attend such an outstanding institution! Cathedral is focused on the development of all students - emotionally, spiritually, and academically. We are grateful for the attention that is given to developing well-rounded, young adults who are well-prepared for college and life, in general. For example, an emphasis is placed on building leadership skills, as well as community service. We also love the beautiful campus, which provides a small college atmosphere. It is an honor to drive up the hill every morning!! :)

A brother of student My brother has been at Cathedral for 4 years and he is a senior this year. Over these years I have seen him bloom into a young man. He has been on honor roll all year this year and he refuses to give up. I honestly hope cathedral changes me like it did with him. This school is the best in Indiana and the good thing is you're all family. If you had an option for sending your son/daughter to a high school, I would definatley choose Cathedral. I will be a graham an next year and I hope I have a better experience than my brother.

This school is very high academically. It also mandates volunteerism for graduation Both produce a well rounded student for the future.

I thank my parents for their hard work to send me to this stellar school. In every aspect, this school prepares their students. Before I attended college, for example, balancing schoolwork and extracurricular activities with all outside agendas (i.e. family, jobs, social lives) was a vital life skill that easily became ingrained in the habits and expectations of Cathedral students, such as myself. I could speak of fantastic experiences, but to sum it up, the school gave me experience, flat. Diversity exists; not everyone is Catholic at all; there are different political and economical backgrounds obvious to the student body-- and yet the place is family. It is an exceptional high school that contributes to a teenager's growing process into becoming rounded individuals with a sense of purpose.

I loved attending cathedral it was an experience like no other. It was definitely worth the money and you formed friendships with teachers and other students that last a lifetime.

Cathedral is a fine school. As a graduate I can recomend it highly. However it is not the meca of education that the Cathedral community hypes it to be. Cathedral has two big problems, Its a political jungal and lower admission standards are granted to football recruits.

Sending my son to Cathedral was the best gift we could give him. The academic and extra-curricular programs are outstanding, but the school is more than its college-prep classes and football team. It is a warm and caring community. Our son has made friendships that will last a lifetime. He has been mentored by caring teachers and will benefit from their tutelage for a lifetime. This is the only school we've ever attended where I do not have a single thing to complain about. Beautiful campus; kind and loving teachers and staff; strong school spirit; rigorous academics; spiritual guidance, assertive diversity program. Particularly meaningful to our son's experience have been the amazing theatre program, the small but wonderful choral department, and the language support program (a Godsend!). I can't imagine a better high school exists anywhere.

Last modified Cathedral High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.