Aac57de96fdca88e6bc7e7232aa005dd171b7ac9-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Cathedral High School 5509111 5

Posted April 05, 2014
A brother of student My brother has been at Cathedral for 4 years and he is a senior this year. Over these years I have seen him bloom into a young man. He has been on honor roll all year this year and he refuses to give up. I honestly hope cathedral changes me like it did with him. This school is the best in Indiana and the good thing is you're all family. If you had an option for sending your son/daughter to a high school, I would definatley choose Cathedral. I will be a graham an next year and I hope I have a better experience than my brother.

Cathedral High School 4758935 5

Posted January 08, 2014
This school is very high academically. It also mandates volunteerism for graduation Both produce a well rounded student for the future.

Cathedral High School 4753301 5

Posted March 04, 2012
I thank my parents for their hard work to send me to this stellar school. In every aspect, this school prepares their students. Before I attended college, for example, balancing schoolwork and extracurricular activities with all outside agendas (i.e. family, jobs, social lives) was a vital life skill that easily became ingrained in the habits and expectations of Cathedral students, such as myself. I could speak of fantastic experiences, but to sum it up, the school gave me experience, flat. Diversity exists; not everyone is Catholic at all; there are different political and economical backgrounds obvious to the student body-- and yet the place is family. It is an exceptional high school that contributes to a teenager's growing process into becoming rounded individuals with a sense of purpose.

Cathedral High School 4138471 5

Cathedral High School 4138473 5

Cathedral High School 4138474 5

Cathedral High School 3949346 5

Posted November 14, 2009

Cathedral High School 3371161 5

Posted December 12, 2008
I loved attending cathedral it was an experience like no other. It was definitely worth the money and you formed friendships with teachers and other students that last a lifetime.

Cathedral High School 3356853 5

Posted December 01, 2008

Cathedral High School 3325753 0

Posted November 07, 2008
Cathedral is a fine school. As a graduate I can recomend it highly. However it is not the meca of education that the Cathedral community hypes it to be. Cathedral has two big problems, Its a political jungal and lower admission standards are granted to football recruits.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Cathedral High School
5225 East 56th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46226
Cathedral High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.