7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Cardinal Ritter High School 1

Posted August 11, 2016
Kids seem to reach out to each other. Most are friendly. Lots of honor classes to choose from.

Cardinal Ritter High School 1

Posted May 13, 2013
Dont Go here, Its just brainwashing you kids (which made me and over 100 kids atheist) the catholic religion. If you act like a restricted north korean, its a pretty nice school, but if you act out or try to be yourself, you get a nice conversation with the very nice student dean

Cardinal Ritter High School

Posted October 10, 2010
The teachers really care about all students here. Great parent involvement, very diverse student body. Committed administration. Quality education

Posted November 09, 2009
I graduated from Ritter in 2008 and am so grateful for my experience there. It is a great school that prepared me extremely well for college. It has a 'home away from home' atmosphere where all of the faculty is caring. It is also a diverse school and I am so thankful for that.

Posted August 20, 2008
CRHS is an amazing school. I am an alumni and now my children attend CRHS. I was so well prepared for college that my professors would notice it and ask me where I went to high school, My children are getting a great education in a Catholic environment

Posted October 23, 2006
CRHS is a great school. I know my children are receiving a quality education. The faculty and staff truly care about each and every student! Stephanie Marr

Posted June 25, 2005
CRHS is a GREAT school! Faculty that cares about the kids, every child is special, challenging classes that get kids ready for college. Opportunities for kids to excel and have great life experiences in a Christian environment. We love this school.

Posted December 12, 2004
CRHS is a great place to work I have been there only since Sept. 2004 and all have welcomed me with a smile along with open arms and hearts. This is among the best schools I have taught.

Posted April 24, 2004
ritter is an awesome school. I cannot describe the feeling I get whenver I walk through the doors. I know I'm safe. this is truly a wonderful school. it prepares you for college and you have a great relationship with the faculty and staff.

Cardinal Ritter High School
3360 West 30th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46222
Last modified Cardinal Ritter High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.