479e08a9757ef016f47ef2b139a2a3dabb0d4978-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Bishop Chatard High School 2942809 5

Posted February 15, 2014
Awesome, no complaints, nurturing environment , great lunch program, super students/faculty, like family. It was a pleasure to be a parent there. Bill Sahm the president is sensational.

Bishop Chatard High School 5342588 5

Posted October 29, 2013
Bishop Chatard High School is an outstanding high school and one of the primary reasons that I have been successful in my life. First and foremost, Bishop Chatard provided me an outstanding education that prepared me extremely well for college. Bishop Chatard also allowed me to grow because of the focus it puts on developing the whole person. I truly believe that my experiences at Bishop Chatard have given me the foundation to understand my religion better, understand many different people, react and adjust to life experiences better, and provided me a greater sense of the importance of community and impacting it positively.

Bishop Chatard High School 5233354 1

Posted August 09, 2013
This school is corrupt now. An awful environment for my student and absolutely no one on one time with any teachers. I would advise sending your student to a different school in Indianapolis.

Bishop Chatard High School 4923818 3

Posted September 15, 2012
I received a very high quality education from Chatard and had no trouble adjusting to college academics. My teachers were knowledgeable and experienced. However, I struggled to fit in with the social environment. When I attended BCHS, it was extremely focused on athletics and if you were not an athlete or part of an established family at the school, you were not on the social radar. I was bullied terribly by my classmates and did not feel comfortable telling the administrators. I felt there was a lot of favoritism and because my bullies were popular and in sports, no one would care. It got so bad I was begging my mother to switch me to a public school my senior year. I honestly feel I would have had many more friends and a much more positive experience at North Central or another public school, especially if I had taken honors or accelerated classes there, I think I would have had an equally good college prep education. I honestly do not have many positive memories of Chatard other than the good education I received.

Bishop Chatard High School 4349753 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Bishop Chatard High School offers a fantastic education and superb community for students and parents. Lifelong relationships are born or continued there. The teachers are passionate about what they do and have made some of the most meaningful people and memorable experiences for me, to date. I would not have traded my high school experience there for anything different.

Bishop Chatard High School 4138484 1

Bishop Chatard High School 2243553 3

Posted March 26, 2007

Bishop Chatard High School 2229497 5

Posted March 20, 2007
Starting in 1998, we have been parents of 4 children going through Chatard. We could not be happier for the friends that we and our children have made. The community support as well as the academic support are what made their experience very positive. All have, or will, excel in college and beyond. The size of the school gives them variety without being lost in a crowd. All the teachers know their names, as well as ours. We have always been impressed by the dedication and concern of the teachers. We are particularly excited about the new president recently named. The spiritual as well as the academic aspects will be strengthened under his leadership. New updates to facilities will improve the physical surrounding for the students.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Bishop Chatard High School
5885 Crittenden Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46220
Bishop Chatard High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.