Emmaus Lutheran School 5

Posted April 25, 2014
Emmaus Lutheran has been a blessing for my family. My son had problems in his public school with his behavior and grades. Little effort was made by his former school to resolve his issues. The staff and principle at Emmaus have work with my son to get him in track to enter high school prepared. I only wish I had sent all three of my kids to Emmaus sooner. Thanks to Indiana choice scholarships all three of my kids are at a school I would recommend to anyone and I do. The class's sizes are smaller and the teachers are in constant contact with parents anytime of day. My kids look forward to school now instead of dreading having to go and this makes me happy. I am thankful everyday that my family has the choice of schools and hope others who are considering Emmaus take away for this what an amazing atmosphere at Emmaus.

Emmaus Lutheran School