PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Trinity is a great school my grandaugthers are blessed to attend there, They have learned sign language, my 2 year old granddaugther can do some sign language it is incrediable. Not only does Trinity teach academics it teaches about the Lord!! Wonderful School!!

Trinity is a fabulous school, the faculty and staff go above and beyond to provide the best education for the students!! Trinity School is the best on the Eastside!!

I love TLS because they are family. All 4 of my children have gone here, played sports here, survived a tornado while at school (which resulted in the most beautiful double rainbow I have ever seen!) made many friends here.....

The teachers and staff go beyond the call!

We love Trinity Lutheran for many reasons, too many to list. The teachers are awesome, they have a wonderful Principal who personally greets every child in the morning (and he knows each childs name) and Pastor gives 110% to the kids and the Trinity families. Our children get a good christian education while learning great values and morals. Our kids are happy!

It's nice to be able to send my children to school knowing they are not only given the opportunity to excel in the reading, sciences, math, and writing. They are also learning about God, good morals, and respect for our country. Trinity is a very family oriented school, honestly I wouldn't dream of sending my children anywhere else.

Trinity is just another extension of what I would consider our family and close friends. The teachers have always been concerning, loving, while keeping a focus on strong academic learning; touching on all types of learning. My youngest child also has had speech on the side and I can see much improvement not only in his speech, but also his confidence. I think there are always going to be hurdles in any school, but I think Trinity provides a wonderful facility to call school. Check out our school, it rocks.

Trinity is a wonderful family oriented school where there is faith, compassion & achievement in a Christ centered environment. I love it! My children are very happy and I can't say enough good things about the school, teachers and academics. Our family has been very blessed by all of the wonderful things that Trinity provides for our children. You would be blessed too.

Trinity Lutheran School is a small school with a huge heart! The faculty and staff is focused on loving, encouraging, nuturing and educating preschool - 8th grade children in a Christ centered environment. The principal makes a point to greet every child as they enter the school each day, and he knows each and every one of them by name. The faculty is energetic and eager to challenge every student to grow in knowledge and faith. I have had 2 children go through Trinity in the past 12 years, and I wouldn't have done it any differently.

Trinity is a great school academically. I love it for the one on one attention my children get from their teachers because the class sizes are smaller. The greatest benefit is that they get to grow in their faith in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8