PK-12|Private
1,195 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We are SO thankful for the teachers at Heritage. A great example of faithful servants!

We are so thankful for Heritage. Our kids are receiving a great education - challenging them more than their former Hamilton Southeastern curriculum. The support of the faculty has been wonderful. Both of our kids' relationships with Christ have grown thanks to the example set by their teachers. The friendships they've developed have been a blessing on their life and ours as parents. We are thankful to be a part of such a wonderful Christian community.

Excellent teachers, strong academics, broad range of athletic and fine arts programs, amazing community. My children were well-prepared for college.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Although they do teach children to respect authority, this school develops intolerance and a sense of entitlement.

My daughters transferred to Heritage when we moved into our new home. That was the longest year of our lives. We understood their complaints about the kids being unfriendly after our first parent event, people were not at all welcoming and my husband and I both felt most of the parents were snobs - not a trait we want our daughters to develop. We are upper middle class but feel material wealth is not to be flaunted. We were also concerned about prejudice as we overheard anti-gay remarks get a chuckle at two different events. It was a huge disappointment that Heritage placed much more importance on academics and athletics than on a Christian way of life.

Handles bullying effectively: Disagree

There are movies and training but no actual help with a situation occurs especially if an athlete is involved.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

My granddaughter has gone to this school since Pre K. I am so grateful that they are able to keep her intellectually challenged -almost making a custom program. She loves the school and I love it for her! I highly recommend this school for anyone seeking to have a challenging, Christ-centered curriculum.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Develops character: Strongly agree

Last modified Heritage Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12