Little People's Prep School 4

Posted January 26, 2009
I went to lpp as a child and i now send my daughter there. I couldn't think of any better way to start her learning as a child. I truely believe she is getting the best roots for her growth at this school. Full day, nice teachers and nice learning atmosphere.. What more would you want for your child?

Little People's Prep School 4

Posted September 05, 2007
My son just started pre-school at this school and I love it. The teachers are extremely nice and my son is learning much more than other kids that are in other schools. Quality option for IPS.

Little People's Prep School 0

Posted August 26, 2007
i love this school i would give it a 5 out of 5 i went to this school when i was little, david pieper

Little People's Prep School 5

Posted April 07, 2004
This school is fantastic for children of every level. They have tutors during school hours, specialized attention and small class sizes to help children get the most benefit possible. All of the staff take a genuine interest in each child and their families. My son is in kindergarten and is doing very well.

Little People's Prep School
5935 East 27th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46218
Last modified Little People's Prep School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Little People's Prep School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top