Baptist Academy 3

Posted April 24, 2014
I believe that ALL the teachers, as well as the staff and volunteers care about each and every child enrolled in Baptist Academy. I attended Baptist Academy back in the early to mid 1970's. They had the same caring attitude then as much as today. The education is superb after coming from a public school. My child did not have any homework until the second semester while attending a public school. That to me was ridiculous since he was in first grade and just learning how to do everything academically, or at least he should have been. He has attended Baptist Academy for three years and we have had no problems whatsoever with either the staff or the academics. I would recommend BAPTIST ACADEMY to anyone looking for a quality, Christian education with caring administrators and teachers looking for the best in every student there.

Posted September 12, 2012
Exceptional caring school that my son loves. The teachers go beyond teaching and help students in areas they need it most and go the extra mile with them to help them succeed. My son is in 8th grade and this is his 2nd year at Baptist Academy. He has had struggles all his schooling, but BA helps students strive to their best. I couldn't ask for a better school for my son to go to. I feel so blessed to have found this wonderful school.

Posted February 05, 2011
The education students receive at Baptist Academy is exceptional! The teachers are caring and many go above and beyond the call. Our kids are learning and being taught to think! I love the fact that teachers will actually pray with students and spend time getting to know them.

Posted February 01, 2011
Very good school. My son went there, and the teachers were very caring, and tried hard to work with parents for any problems or concerns. Regarding the parent that wrote about her child being "duct taped", I find this hard to believe, and even if true, that teacher (the Pre-K teachers) are all gone now. If you are looking for a reliable, God-centered school this is a very good option.

Posted October 22, 2009
I am a 2009 graduate of Baptist Academy, and I can proudly say that, after looking back on who I have become, I don't wish I could've gone somewhere else. Every school has its faults, and BA is no exception. But BA is a great school, no matter what anyone says otherwise. Of course, it is taught from a Christian perspective, and therefore certain rules are enforced such as dresscode and behavior--but these rules are reasonable and are designed to help students behave professionally and respectfully. Each student is treated fairly and appropriately--the teachers don't show favoritism. The academics are great--because of my SAT scores, I was able to get more than 75% of my college tuition paid for--BA's curriculum and teachers had a great part in that. If you are searching for a good place to grow intellectually and spiritually/morally, I would whole-heartedly recommend Baptist Academy.

Posted October 20, 2009

Posted October 17, 2008
They challenge my son and they have a good sports program. They don't let my son slack off.

Posted September 26, 2008
Our children have been at the school for 2+ years and have excelled as they have outstanding grades and score extremely high on the SAT10 and ISTEP. The teachers are excellent and view their work as a ministry. Classes targeted for gifted/talented students and a stronger vision for the future of the school would add to quality of the education.

Baptist Academy 2

Posted January 06, 2007
- a former student

Baptist Academy 1

Posted June 15, 2005
- a former student

Baptist Academy
2565 South Villa Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46203
Last modified Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.