Posted June 19, 2011
scholl does fantastic job of preparing students for college. very challenging environment academically . Students well grounded in learning self reliance. while catholic, non catholics are not pressured to conform to catholic rituals . Very diverse.

Posted March 06, 2011
I m guessing that the previous review is most likely from someone who never attended Brebeuf. I went there and graduated in 2009. I can assure you that I am not a drug addict, nor were any of the students I knew at Brebeuf. This is a silly stereotype that other schools tend to place on it. I also don't entirely understand the statement that we are all from rich families. One of my best friends was a 21st century scholar and I paid for 15% of my tuition out of my own pocket. In any case, I am in the Nursing School at Indiana University, and I am so grateful that I went to brebeuf because it prepared me academically and socially for college in ways I never knew it would. Brebeuf has some of the most amazing teachers in the world. They are open to questions and always want their students to succeed. I graduated with lifelong friends, memorable teachers, and a stable academic background. I will never forget or regret my days at Brebeuf. And I never felt like it was a prison, I felt like it was one of the most intellectually open environments I could have had as a high school student. I would send my children here if I were a parent..

Posted July 25, 2010
Brebeuf provided an excellent high school experience. At my liberal arts college in New England, I quickly learned that not all students are privileged enough to not only have gotten a great college prep curriculum, but also have such a supporting and loving learning environment. Even though I was in many AP classes and participated in several academic competitions, I never felt as though Brebeuf was a competitive environment. The idea was that we were all smart enough to be there, so why bother with public student rankings or other statistics to force students to compete with each other over grades and accomplishments. The teachers at Brebeuf are superb -- I still find myself thanking my honors and AP English teachers for the incredible writing foundation that they instilled in me. In college and graduate school, I have felt prepared thanks to the foundation that Brebeuf offered me.

Posted February 15, 2010

Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
Our daughter visited several schools public and private and none had the combination of superb academics, community service opportunity and personal growth and acountablity. I highly recommend this school to parents and students who are serious about a high quality education and preparation for a collegiate career at the school of their choice!

Posted June 01, 2009
It gives the students such wonderful opportunities, while pushing them academically and gives them an opportunity to partake in the freedom that you will recieve in college!

Posted May 20, 2009
This school fully prepared my daughter for her latter years in life. Brebeuf made her the well rounded person she is today, giving her not only the academic tools to succeed, but also life lessons. Sending my daughter to Brebeuf is one of the best decisions of my life, and is money well spent!

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted November 25, 2008

Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School 0

Posted September 29, 2008
Brebeuf Jesuit continues to graduate students prepared for a college education. The Jesuit way of 'Men and Women in service to others.' instills a sense of volunteerism into the students, too. Our daughter has gone on to graduate summa cum laude from a Jesuit university and is presently pursuing her Master's degree - on a fellowship grant. Brebeuf is not for every student. If your son or daughter is self-motivated, intellectually curious and has a passion for learning, this may be the right school for them.

Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School
2801 West 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46268
Last modified Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.