Chapel Hill Christian School 2

Posted May 09, 2013
I'm the stepmother of a child at this school and I've never seen a preschool program so poorly ran. In a recent discussion with one of the school administrators, I was specifically told that most people who send their kids only need daycare, not preschooling. That they are only provide "preschoolers" (4 year olds) with 2 hours of learning a day! 2 hours?! out of a full day? No wonder my stepchild can never tell me what she's learned that day. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone unless all they need is a low cost place for their child to run around in all day.

Chapel Hill Christian School 1

Posted May 09, 2013
The "teachers" are of varying quality (but that's to be expected at any school). The administrators that I've dealt with, though, have definitely been sub-par. Reasonable requests for information normally take multiple attempts. Also, in my situation at least, it seems as if the school prefers my ex-wife to me. I can empathize with the fact that they may, on occasion, have "deadbeat" dads that they contend with but, honestly, I should not have to jump through hoops in order to receive the same courtesies as my ex wife. On a semi-unrelated note, students/parents must go pass the large sign out front that announces what the Sunday sermon is. Occasionally, the sermon title is something inflammatory ("Why We Must Not Support Homosexual Marriage" is a true example of something my child and I have had to walk past). I can understand that they're affiliated with a church (but it'd be nice if they could limit the hate-mongering to just the chapel on Sundays).

Chapel Hill Christian School 5

Posted May 17, 2011
My daughter has been attending Chapel Hill since K3 and she is now moving on to the first grade. The teachers seem to really care about the growth of each student. I do love the fact that I can provide a Christian education for my child at a very reasonable price. All of the teachers have been nothing but nice to myself and my husband. Our daughter loves to go to school and has made many very good friends. God willing she will continue her education with Chapel Hill through high school. Christian education at an affordable price.

Chapel Hill Christian School 5

Posted June 03, 2008
Chapelhill provides outstanding education with christian experience. The staff generally care about the children, and go out of their way to get to know each and every one of the students.

Chapel Hill Christian School
1055 North Girls School Road, Indianapolis, IN  46214
Last modified Chapel Hill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Chapel Hill Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.