Posted October 14, 2013
My grand-daughters attended Building Blocks Academy for 4 years. Mrs. Bagley and her staff have the key to preparing children for academic success. They bring out the best in the children while showing love. The kids are taught to embrace who they are and love themselves. They are taught to always do your best and failure is NOT an option. .Building Blocks Academy is proof that hard work pays off. I recommend this school to everyone who is serious about the education of their children. Mrs. Oliver/Grand-Parent

Building Blocks Academy 4

Posted June 03, 2013
this is the greatest school ever my son started a year ago and he is an exceptional kid now, well rounded in everything. I like the fact that they involve the parent in every step of the way.

Posted November 30, 2009
my daughter rashia whitlock is a graduate of this school and is now a junior at texas southern university, and if i can refer this school to anyone I do, because this school is a excellant school and the money that i spent for her to go there is the best 24,000 i ever spent in my life

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted May 01, 2007
An excellent school for my son, superb curriculum that competes with that of the best schools in Indianapolis, and great teachers and staff! My son has grown and learned so much here and he feels at home at BBA!!

Posted March 21, 2006
My grandson has attended Building Blocks for the past 4 years. The curriculum is accelerated and outstanding. The teachers are highly qualified. This school produces exceptional students and prepares them to compete with the best of Indianapolis students.

Posted November 07, 2005
My 4yr old son, who has never been in any kind of school setting, just started today and I was extremely impressed with the morning devotion. I believe he will make excellent advances with learning at this school. More comments to come later. Mr. Casey

Posted November 04, 2005
This school produces the most educated and well rounded young people that I have ever encountered in my life. I love the teachers as well as the curriculum.

Contact Information

3515 North Washington Boulevard
Indianapolis, IN 46205

Building Blocks Academy
3515 North Washington Boulevard, Indianapolis, IN  46205
Last modified Building Blocks Academy is a private school that serves grades PK-5
Building Blocks Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.