PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Again, this school sets your child up for failure when processing to another school that is actually licensed and accredited by the state.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework is not comparable to others. This school sends homework home without going over the details

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Your child will be treated very differently compared to others if you are not a member of this particular church.

If you are not a member of Gray Road Church, don't bother you will be treated very differently. Also, because this school is not Indiana accredited, your child will be behind when they go on to a real school. The principal is under qualified and unable to supervise the teachers (also not Indiana accredited). Bottom line, this school might save you money compared to other schools, but buyer beware you will be setting your child up for failure.

We are on our fifth year at Gray Road. My daughter started out in pre-k4 and is now in third grade. I can't say enough good things about this school. The class sizes are small, the teachers are top notch and any concern we have had was addressed quickly. Most importantly the curriculum is academically challenging. My only complaint is that the school program only goes through sixth grade!

Our family has been part of the Gray Road family for years. We love it! We have been blessed with excellent teachers who appreciate our children for the unique individuals that they are and who challenge and help each child as needed. I knew this was a special place when I saw the principal outside in sub-zero weather walking children into school. Be warned though, this school only goes through 6th grade, and no matter what school your children move on to after that, it will never live up to Gray Road.

Our child attends this school and he loves it! All of the teachers and staff that I have had contact with are very nice and clearly care about our child. We have always been given honest assessments of our child's progress and great attention has been given to our child's individual needs. The tuition is also affordable. Most importantly, we know that we are sending our child to a school where the name of Jesus Christ can be spoken and Biblical principles can be taught freely.

My children love coming to Gray Road Christian School. One of my sons will be going into pre-school and the other will be starting K-5. They both are very excited, especially my 4 yr. old. He now gets to go to school like his big brother. We have truly enjoyed our experience with the school. The teachers and staff are amazing! And the teachers love and nuture our children while away at work. But most of all, Jesus Christ is the center of everything they do. Our family is truly blessed!! We are so thankful for such a great school to send our children too. The school is amazing!!

We love Gray Road Christian School. My children are in 4th and 2nd grade and have attended since PreK3. Every year I think it can't get any better yet it does. My children are excited to go to school every day. Most days they do not want to leave. The staff is amazing. I only wish we didn't have to leave after 6th grade.

Some of the teachers at Gray Road are wonderful, but many of them are ungodly and gossip about eachother and their students and parents. I have witnessed this firsthand many times.

Last modified Gray Road Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5