Indianapolis Christian School 1

Posted December 31, 2008

Indianapolis Christian School 5

Posted March 14, 2007
- a former student
in my opinion, ics is a great school for all kids and can teach you a lot. went there in 6-12 grade and was taught a lot.

Indianapolis Christian School 4

Posted January 14, 2007
- a former student
I am not a perent, but rather a former student. I attended ICS my 8th grade year, and overall, I enjoyed it. However, I did not stay for highschool and would not reccommend it as a highschool because you child will miss out on many of the most cherished highschool memories. ICS does provide a wonderful foundation, however, during the elementary and middle school years. The instructors are wonderful and ginuinely care. There is a low student/teacher ratio, so students get the attention they need to thrive, and the school is Christian based so good morals and values are instilled.

Indianapolis Christian School 5

Posted August 27, 2006

Indianapolis Christian School 3

Posted October 07, 2005

Indianapolis Christian School
620 East 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46202
Last modified Indianapolis Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Indianapolis Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.