Posted March 19, 2014
The school of knowledge is the best school in indianapolis where you feel that your child is secure and safe getting a lot of knowledge and manners from the best teachers and the wise principal who is the scholar for the community and the specialize person in islamic studies who helps families how to deal with their kids and train the students how to be good and respectful to the parents and to other people really I see this school deserve the best name for 2014 for the hard work everybody is giving .The parents love this school

Posted July 19, 2013
MTI is one of the rare places in the US where your child can develop a strong Muslim identity as well as pursue their goal for higher education. This school is a place where the student sees his faith normalized, allowing him to be more confident in his religious choices and practices. The daily Islamic studies are given by a learned scholar allowing a direct access to knowledge. Such access is necessary for the development of the student since questioning is part of his growth. And because this scholar has the position of principal of the school, he is able to guide the school with knowledge and wisdom. Academically, each student is expected to succeed and always has the possibility to take advanced classes. Aside from satisfying the state standard, each student has the opportunity to participate to tournaments that will allow him to compare himself with his peers from other schools. This combination of religious education and higher academic standard will allow your child to safely move to, and succeed in higher education and later in his work place.

Posted July 15, 2013
Terrible, worst islamic school pulled my kids out. No akhlaq neither true faith. Principal is a hypocrite using his position as Imam to manupulate people. The school board should be elected by the community not selected by the board president who doesn't even live in Indiana. This School is a joke. No education but politics.

Posted April 18, 2013
MTI nourished my child mentally, academically, physically, spiritually, and socially. My child graduated from MTI and, after graduating from college, was admitted into one of the best professional programs in the country. My child was able to take many college classes through the partnership with IUPUI, furthering my child's ability to succeed in post-secondary education. In all the years that my child attended MTI, there was never any major problem that made me, a parent that is very concerned with her child's success, ever consider leaving the school, or its community. While the school is not perfect, as no school really is, it is safe to say that I attribute my child's successes to the care, nourishment, and sincerity presented to my child from the staff and administration at MTI. They are all great people who are all willing to spend almost all their time in bettering their students' lives. I will continue supporting MTI, and I encourage anyone who is willing to provide their children with excellent, demanding academics, that incorporate a caring, religious curriculum, to enroll their children. MTI brings out the genius in your child, if he or she is up to the challenge.

Posted April 11, 2013
the mti school of knowledge is the best private school in indianapolis where there is an excellent principal who is always ready for the parents and students to listen to them any time and with no appointment ,he helped a lot of people in the community by using his wisdom and knowledge may allah swt protect him, and the school has a good teem in the administration who always try to make the parents and students happy. plus the high qualified teachers who work hard to nourrish our kids mind with the right knowledge may allah swt bless all of them and protect our school. i have 5 kids at the school and i am very very happy. parent since2003.

MTI School of Knowledge 2

Posted March 31, 2013
We had our son in their preschool program for 1 month only! We could not take the harsh environment, non caring attitude of the staff and administration. Our son was so sad there. They have a security system, but we never found it turned on and working. Their play area is not fenced in so children are close to the parking lot. I dont know how their education system is, but socially and environmentally just not for our children.

Posted February 10, 2013
Great educational enviroment but he harshness of the admintration make the children hate the school plus they give alot of homework for highschool...

Posted November 27, 2012
The teachers are great, but the administration is horrible. Parent's concerns are never taken into consideration. I would not recommend this school for my children, nor anyone's children for that matter, unless the administration is replaced by competent, caring individuals.

Posted October 16, 2012
very bad school most likely i describe it as a Boot camp. as one of my 2nd grade student called it a Prison, The principal is another tyrant the principal as he is the Imam or a religious leader is a control, self centered person. I resigned after I realized that its not the right environment neither for me or the students.

Posted October 11, 2012
Great religious and private school. It is not for everbody. If you want your children to be challenge academically and spritually, this is the one for you. The school environment is friendly and respectful. The students are well discipline and mannered. I have 2 children here.

MTI School of Knowledge
2846 Cold Springs Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46222
Last modified MTI School of Knowledge is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
MTI School of Knowledge Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.