PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Thet make learning fun and my daughter has loved every teacher she has had so far

Amount of homework: Agree

My daughter usually does pretty good with her homework there are some days more challenging then others but plenty to keep it fresh in her mind and I'm glad she gets homework daily

My daughter has been coming to this school since preschool and is now entering the 3rd grade this year. Every teacher she has had so far has been a blessing & every teacher has truly invested in my child's future in any way that they can whether it would be to keep me updated on things she was struggling with or just being available for tutoring often. These teachers are there to help their students always even after school is out. I appreciate the dress code and the faith based curriculum that's what some people look for in a private school. Their lunch follows state requirements but of course that wasnt always appealing to a picky eater like mine but what can you do when they're just following the guidlines. My daughter started to get better in certain areas of school where she was given the opportunity to take on advanced work with my permission during 2nd grade which let's me know they care about my child excelling instead of just getting work done and not being challenged. The Reagan's have built a once tiny daycare into a full K-12 for our children to have life long friends & the opportunity to follow in one's christian walk that I wish I couldve had as a child. I highly recommended this school for their loving staff and one on one teaching with smaller sized classrooms unlike public schools.

Amount of homework: Disagree

What a joke. Home work could mean watch a movie on tv or look up 5 words in a dictionary. Which all kids use google instead.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

There are only a handful of teachers I find are well enough qualified to teach. My child attended trinity for quite sometime, and will NOT be returning. The lunch is awful. They give your child expired food and milk 50% of the time and there is constantly hair in the food. The only people I trust my child with at this "school" are the after care workers and they aren't even teachers! Ms. haven, mr mikey, and mrs sarah are the only people I actually trusted my child with. when I asked my child how their day was and they would just talk about how boring it was but THEN talk about one of names I just mentioned. how they helped them with homework, talked to them in a positive way, or just was their friend. Teachers were always on their phones outside when I went there to pick my child up early. If you don't attend their church you are not one of their favorites. and trust me. they have favorites. You're just a dollar sign to this school. they offer no after school activities besides volley ball and basketball. they have student councel for high school during school and that is it. it saddens me that the children have to go through this. The principle and pastor keeps promising the children all kinds of improvements but NONE have been made. If you need good aftercare come to this school.the aftercare staff are wonderful. if you need a good school don't come here. if you are a boy, your hair has to be a certain length and you cant have an ear piercing. they MAKE you take it out. if your child is hyper sometimes,they make you take him/her to the doctor so they can be on meds. HELLO. they are just a child. they are going to be hyper. OH and if your child is pregnant, had a baby, or is bisexual or gay, they are not aloud to attend this school. they will judge your child. trust me. been there. Please do yourself and anyone you know a favor. do not come to this school.

Trinity Christian School is a fantastic school. I would strongly recommend it to anyone searching for a quality school in the Indianapolis area. All of my children attend Trinity and love it. The teachers are outstanding. They offer an excellent education for a very reasonable price. Most importantly, Trinity Christian School has helped my children develop a much stronger relationship with Jesus Christ.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at Trinity Christian School are wonderful. They truly care about each and every student. They go above and beyond to help the students. My son always struggled in school before coming to Trinity. The teachers would give of their own time before school and after school to help him. The small class sizes were wonderful. My child always hated school before coming to Trinity. His outlook completely changed and is now planning on attending college. I would strongly recommend Trinity Christian School to anyone seeking a better school.

There is no girls basketball team. No cross country or baseball for boys. If there is a drama club or students council/government club they must be hiding in a closet. They were suppose to start cross country this year, didn't happen. Too many kids can't pass a drug test for sports. Yearbooks have come out in July the past few years so kids don't get their friends to sign them. Schools out the end of May. Some kids have to get haircuts and some don't. Depends who you are. Are you a church member, well to do or average. Everyone is not treated equally. Families should have been informed months ago they were treating school and church for bedbugs. they sent home a letter about it today because so many parents were upset they didn't tell us. If your child is on the voucher you are nothing more than a dollar sign. and sadly all dollar signs are welcome here. This school was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. There is so much I could say that I won't. Oh but I want to. Do your family a favor and don't get involved with this school.

I very much like this school! Small class sizes allow for more personal teaching for each student. Very good when it comes to dealing with behavior issues, dealt with promptly, and fairly. Very easy to communicate with teachers through e-mail, phone calls, or face to face!

All of my children and my niece attend Trinity. The provide great one on one attention. My 8 year old has been going here since preschool could read before entering kindergarten and I truly believe that I have Trinity to thank for his advanced reading skills. Its a very close nit school. They do not have more then 12 kids per class for any grade so you couldn't ask for more 1 on 1 attention. The math teacher is phenomenal

Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12