Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted April 24, 2014
I very much like this school! Small class sizes allow for more personal teaching for each student. Very good when it comes to dealing with behavior issues, dealt with promptly, and fairly. Very easy to communicate with teachers through e-mail, phone calls, or face to face!

Posted August 04, 2011
All of my children and my niece attend Trinity. The provide great one on one attention. My 8 year old has been going here since preschool could read before entering kindergarten and I truly believe that I have Trinity to thank for his advanced reading skills. Its a very close nit school. They do not have more then 12 kids per class for any grade so you couldn't ask for more 1 on 1 attention. The math teacher is phenomenal

Trinity Christian School 0

Posted February 17, 2010
My two children go to Trinity Christian School. They have a tremendous academic program. The teachers are amazing in how they love the students and take extra time to make sure each child is successful. The high school is the best I have ever known. The students are able to receive college credit for courses. I would recommend this school for anyone looking for a school.

Posted July 15, 2008

Trinity Christian School 4

Posted May 16, 2008
My son is now completing his freshman year and my daughter her seventh grade year.They have both been there since pre-k 4 year olds they have always done great because of great teachers who invest a lot of time and energy into teaching them.By far this is the best investment that I have ever made I have no doubt my kids are better off for attending Trinity.There students and staff are loyal and very much one big family.

Posted December 05, 2007
My kids, my husband and myslef love this school. We were worried that they have combined grades (1st & 2nd together), but this hasn't been an issue. My son is in 2nd grade and there are only 15 total students in his class. He has plenty of 1 on 1 attention. My kindergartener is also thriving. They love going to school, their grades are wonderful. I love how they use positive reinforcement in the classrooms. Most of the kids there have been there for years - that should say a lot! Tuition isn't bad and you get a lot in return.

Trinity Christian School 0

Posted June 13, 2007
The teacher are excellent and my children love the activities

Trinity Christian School
440 Saint Peter Street, Indianapolis, IN  46201
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trinity Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top