7afbdd6e3ec1e927f75af73c676cd2913428662a-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Trinity Christian School 4608089 5

Posted August 04, 2011
All of my children and my niece attend Trinity. The provide great one on one attention. My 8 year old has been going here since preschool could read before entering kindergarten and I truly believe that I have Trinity to thank for his advanced reading skills. Its a very close nit school. They do not have more then 12 kids per class for any grade so you couldn't ask for more 1 on 1 attention. The math teacher is phenomenal

Trinity Christian School 2758771 0

Posted February 17, 2010
My two children go to Trinity Christian School. They have a tremendous academic program. The teachers are amazing in how they love the students and take extra time to make sure each child is successful. The high school is the best I have ever known. The students are able to receive college credit for courses. I would recommend this school for anyone looking for a school.

Trinity Christian School 3111272 5

Posted July 15, 2008

Trinity Christian School 3017276 4

Posted May 16, 2008
My son is now completing his freshman year and my daughter her seventh grade year.They have both been there since pre-k 4 year olds they have always done great because of great teachers who invest a lot of time and energy into teaching them.By far this is the best investment that I have ever made I have no doubt my kids are better off for attending Trinity.There students and staff are loyal and very much one big family.

Trinity Christian School 2448928 5

Posted December 05, 2007
My kids, my husband and myslef love this school. We were worried that they have combined grades (1st & 2nd together), but this hasn't been an issue. My son is in 2nd grade and there are only 15 total students in his class. He has plenty of 1 on 1 attention. My kindergartener is also thriving. They love going to school, their grades are wonderful. I love how they use positive reinforcement in the classrooms. Most of the kids there have been there for years - that should say a lot! Tuition isn't bad and you get a lot in return.

Trinity Christian School 2388264 0

Posted June 13, 2007
The teacher are excellent and my children love the activities

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Trinity Christian School
440 Saint Peter Street, Indianapolis, IN  46201
Trinity Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.