PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We love St. Richards Episcopal School! We have a three year old in Pre-K at St. Richards. Our child loves to go to school - he is excited about learning and is having so much fun every day. In fact, he is quite sad on some weekends because it is not a school day. We can't brag enough about this great group of people. From their smiling faces holding the doors open for us and greeting us with a "good morning" to the caring teachers that make each day a joy we love this school. In our search for the perfect school, we toured several schools and this is the one that gave us the warm fuzzies. The students are amazing (and learning is cool at St. Richards). The staff knows, loves and respects the students. It is quite diverse in many aspects, which was important in our decision-making process. Thank you, SRES, for making our experience a great one and helping us raise great kids.

St. Richard's is a special place where they teach values that last a lifetime. The teachers are world class and understand how to work with kids and do an amazing job at passing on their knowledge to the next generation.

St. Richards is a wonderful school for our girls. We love the curriculum and the education around the five pillars. It is preparing our girls to be great citizens as well as scholars. We looked at other schools in the downtown area and SRES is by far the best!

I cannot say enough positive things about SRES. The entire school community - including faculty, staff, and fellow families - is caring, nurturing and welcoming. The class sizes are small and the curriculum is excellent. The environment promotes growth and exploration among its students. SRES is the right fit for our children, and I highly recommend it.

Love every day at St. Richard's for our three children! The diversity of students and faculty, 37 nations represented, shows the priority of the global readiness philosophy that is incorporated into daily life at school. Committed, professional, compassionate educators and administrative staff. Daily inclusion and expectation of a moral code that is rooted in biblical study and teachings is also a reason we selected St. Richard's.

I have a 7th grader and junior kindergarten student at St. Richard's. St.Richard's provides an excellent , challenging, nurturing ,and safe learning environment. It's a great school for a classical education.

Enrolling my daughter in St. Richard's Episcopal School is one of the best decisions I have made! We are now in our 3rd year at the school. Words cannot express how pleased I am with the school, the learning environment, the teachers, and administration. I had plans to relocate outside of Indiana but I have reconsidered this decision because I want my child to continue her education at St. Richard's. My child enjoys learning and her abilities have blossomed and continue to grow. The school has many activities for the parents to be involved, some with the children and some for the parents without the children. These are wonderful opportunities to get to know the other parents. This adds to the special environment that St. Richard's has. It is more of a family community.

I have had one son graduate from St. Richard's school and now have 2 other sons who are attending the school. The experience for us has been outstanding. Each of my sons has received an excellent education, has been appropriately challenged and most importantly, always encouraged to do their very best. I feel that they are well prepared for high school. They have strong values, developed a love of learning and become good people. I could not ask for me from a school - which is now my community. A very supportive parent

I have two daughters who have attended St. Richard's since they were three years old; they are now in Kindergarten and 4th grade. The school's faculty are the heart of this wonderful institution. The three key reasons that we chose the school for our kids are 1) its academic rigor, 2) it's emphasis on respect and values, and 3) its diversity. And we have not been disappointed. If you are looking at schools, I encourage you to take a tour of St. Richard's while school is in session - its essence speaks for itself.

I have 3 children at this school and they all love it!! Small class sizes, caring teachers and a positive attitude to learning, makes this such a great school!

Last modified St. Richard's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8