Posted August 06, 2015
St. Richard's is a special place where they teach values that last a lifetime. The teachers are world class and understand how to work with kids and do an amazing job at passing on their knowledge to the next generation.

Posted February 18, 2015
St. Richards is a wonderful school for our girls. We love the curriculum and the education around the five pillars. It is preparing our girls to be great citizens as well as scholars. We looked at other schools in the downtown area and SRES is by far the best!

Posted November 21, 2014
I cannot say enough positive things about SRES. The entire school community - including faculty, staff, and fellow families - is caring, nurturing and welcoming. The class sizes are small and the curriculum is excellent. The environment promotes growth and exploration among its students. SRES is the right fit for our children, and I highly recommend it.

Posted October 31, 2014
Love every day at St. Richard's for our three children! The diversity of students and faculty, 37 nations represented, shows the priority of the global readiness philosophy that is incorporated into daily life at school. Committed, professional, compassionate educators and administrative staff. Daily inclusion and expectation of a moral code that is rooted in biblical study and teachings is also a reason we selected St. Richard's.

Posted September 05, 2014
I have a 7th grader and junior kindergarten student at St. Richard's. St.Richard's provides an excellent , challenging, nurturing ,and safe learning environment. It's a great school for a classical education.

Posted December 02, 2013
Enrolling my daughter in St. Richard's Episcopal School is one of the best decisions I have made! We are now in our 3rd year at the school. Words cannot express how pleased I am with the school, the learning environment, the teachers, and administration. I had plans to relocate outside of Indiana but I have reconsidered this decision because I want my child to continue her education at St. Richard's. My child enjoys learning and her abilities have blossomed and continue to grow. The school has many activities for the parents to be involved, some with the children and some for the parents without the children. These are wonderful opportunities to get to know the other parents. This adds to the special environment that St. Richard's has. It is more of a family community.

Posted December 02, 2013
I have had one son graduate from St. Richard's school and now have 2 other sons who are attending the school. The experience for us has been outstanding. Each of my sons has received an excellent education, has been appropriately challenged and most importantly, always encouraged to do their very best. I feel that they are well prepared for high school. They have strong values, developed a love of learning and become good people. I could not ask for me from a school - which is now my community. A very supportive parent

Posted December 01, 2013
I have two daughters who have attended St. Richard's since they were three years old; they are now in Kindergarten and 4th grade. The school's faculty are the heart of this wonderful institution. The three key reasons that we chose the school for our kids are 1) its academic rigor, 2) it's emphasis on respect and values, and 3) its diversity. And we have not been disappointed. If you are looking at schools, I encourage you to take a tour of St. Richard's while school is in session - its essence speaks for itself.

St. Richard's Episcopal School 4

Posted November 11, 2013
I have 3 children at this school and they all love it!! Small class sizes, caring teachers and a positive attitude to learning, makes this such a great school!

Posted November 05, 2013
My family loves St. Richard's! SRES (the teachers, parents, and students) create a triangle of learning. Each angle of the triangle pointing to opportunity. The parents are wonderful; involved, volunteering, supportive, helpful, friendly, and diverse. Administration works very hard, working with the parents/teachers/children, to a create an excellent learning and growing experience. SRES cares! And the school leaders care; about my family!

St. Richard's Episcopal School
33 East 33rd Street, Indianapolis, IN  46205
Last modified St. Richard's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Richard's Episcopal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 75 reviews. Top