Posted July 07, 2012
Hard to believe there is a better school anywhere. As an alumni, I recently enrolled my son in the Senior Kindergarten and had my expectations surprisingly exceeded. The personal involvement in the staff and older student body is very impressive. The teachers go above and beyond to ensure every student is keeping up with the materials presented in class. From JK-12, the school is a true community and spirit is felt by all. With this said, I will share with you the biggest draw backs, which include: limited enrollment, very expensive, and sheltered environment. When stating "sheltered environment," this can be viewed as both a positive and negative. On the good side, it virtually guarantees that your children will be in a safe, secure learning environment. The down side to this is, you are in a bubble of peace and harmony, which is not the "real world," where problems do exist. From JK onward, everyone knows that they will graduate high school and college. Some children may feel a bit slighted, if they do not come from affluent families, since many of their peers do. However, if you want the best educational experience for your children and you can get in/afford..go!!!!

Park Tudor School (9-12) 0

Posted November 04, 2009
highly disciplined and self-motivated students who accept responsibility for their work!

Park Tudor School (9-12) 4

Posted July 09, 2009
PT is great. My son started in SK and he is now a senior. The academics are fantastic, the faculty and staff are very caring and the grounds and facilities are impeccable. If there was any shortcoming I would have to say that the school is very traditional and does not welcome alternative lifestyles. Individual teachers are very encouraging but as a whole the school does not support the free-thinking, non-mainstream student.

Posted November 24, 2008
Best high school in Indiana, hands-down. SAT Scores, college placement (my 8 best friends and myself all ended up at top ten colleges), AP scores, good athletics, awesome social life, great fine arts dept., and perhaps most importantly, the best teachers. Few schools can offer AP Art History teachers who actually go on archeological digs during their summers, or have AP World teachers who take students with them to Egypt and Jordan and China, or Spanish teachers that take students to nearby elementary schools to teach Hispanic immigrants English while improving our own Spanish skills. If you are willing to work hard and be challenged, go to Park Tudor.

Posted April 04, 2005
I currently have a daughter attending PT, and I think it's a wonderful institution! The quality of their academic programs is fabulous! Since they have small classes, the teacher can focus on more students and get more questions answered. Park Tudor also has many extracurricular activities, including art, music, drama, sports, book clubs, student council, newspaper and Panthers CARE. The parents of PT students are involved in a number of activities that go on in the school. That includes dances, lunches, special events, meetings, etc. I think Park Tudor is one of the best schools you could send your kids to. If you want the highest quality education for your children, ask about how you can enroll them.

Posted October 01, 2004

Posted July 26, 2004
Tremendous education focusing on the indivdual. Love the small class sizes and additional arts, music,Spanish introduced during early years. Great community feel with tremendous educational tools provided to teachers. Highly recommend this school to parents interested in providing the highest quality education for their children.

Park Tudor School (9-12) 3

Posted August 22, 2003
- a former student

Posted August 10, 2003
Park Tudor has given my children the best education available....Anywhere! Not only have they learned the subject matter(which is beyond what is available in many schools) they have learned to think. They have learned who they are, what their strengths are and also where they are weak. Without exception, there is nothing but praise from me for this fine institution. As a teacher myself, I know that my children have received the best preparation for college available anywhere. Teachers have always been outstanding with their best quality always being that they knew my child. I have always been well informed of all progress, but more importantly, my child has been made aware. Each has become totally in charge of their education. As my oldest left for college I kept telling her how fortunate she was to have gone to Park Tudor. For the first two years she would po-po my statements. By her junior year, she agreed! If that is not proof of the pudding, I do not know what is!

Park Tudor School (9-12)
7200 North College Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46240
Last modified Park Tudor School (9-12) is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Park Tudor School (9-12) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top