Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted June 26, 2012
The 37 students in ISI s Class of 2012, many of whom had been at ISI since pre-school, have also been accepted at outstanding colleges in the US and overseas and have been offered $4.2 million in merit scholarship awards. This school model is working!!

Posted November 30, 2010
My daughter is a senior and has been attending ISI since she was four years old. In that time, of course, the school has seen some changes, but overall I am very pleased with the education my daughter has gotten at ISI. The small class rooms, the native speaking teachers with such enthusiasm about education, have just been wonderful for my daughter. Yes, occasionally I have had incidents that have concerned me regarding parent-administration communication, but so very few in all the years my daughter has attended.

International School Of Indiana (Pk-3) 3

Posted July 31, 2010
We moved our middle child to ISI after some bullying at her then elementary school, in a good public school system. She has had a wonderful experience at ISI and we've not regretted the decision to move her. However - we also sent our youngest to ISI. She has been there since Kindergarten, and has had problems since then. She was consistently bullied by a class mate for over 5 years, and it only stopped when we threatened the school with legal action and calling the police to have the child arrested. The school does not keep records of when the children are sent to the office for misbehavior, so every time is considered the first time. They do not communicate with the parents of either the child being bullied or the child doing the bullying. Education is okay. Math is not done well and needs work.

International School Of Indiana (Pk-3) 4

Posted May 05, 2010
Native speakers who are licensed to teach work teach languages to the children. They are able to provide the students with a tremendous amount of culture, awareness of peoples of other countries, and different ways of thinking about the world. T

Posted April 19, 2010
Our daughter is in first grade French- There are two French 1st grade classes and each only has 9 kids per class!! The curriculum and the quality of education she receives are exceptional and unique in Indiana. She can read and write both in French AND in English! Her level of fluency in French is amazing. The teachers are all caring and dedicated to promote both diversity and a multicultural vision. We love our school and are excited for our daughter's future!

Posted February 23, 2010
Last years High School class had 20% admitted to Ivy League schools and some of the great schools in the world. Their success rate on the International Baccalaureate exam is unsurpassed in the United States and one of the best in the world. We are lucky to have such an elite school in Indiana.

Posted February 23, 2010
What a great school. My kids are confident in languages and learning things that I couldn't imagine. I am most impressed at how all the kids respond to the high expectations.

Posted June 18, 2009
We are very impressed and very happy with ISI. Our daughter is in the French program and her level of fluency is *amazing*. She can read and write both in French and in English. We also appreciate that she has become so enthusiastic about languages and has developed a true interest and awareness of the world around her. She can't wait to start learning Spanish in 6th grade! Her teachers have all been very caring, creative and dedicated. Yes, the 49th street building is outdated, but I understand it is in the plans to move all elementary students to the Michigan Street Campus in a new building by 2011. Meanwhile, she is getting a very strong bilingual education that no other school in Indiana can be compared to.

Posted June 08, 2009
My son is in the French Program at ISI and has been there for 2 years now and thanks to the emersion program, he speaks French Fluently. He is academically well beyond his age and I feel he has learned so much well at ISI. The teachers are great and very vested in our children and their learning.

International School Of Indiana (Pk-3)
4330 North Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN  46208
(317) 923-1951
Last modified International School Of Indiana (Pk-3) is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
International School Of Indiana (Pk-3) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top