Bad
Good

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 09, 2015
Through project restores bac and testing proceedures the students learn to strive to be better as people. Also, we celebrate their successes weely to show them how a positive attitude and making positive choices is rewarded just as in life of an adult.

Posted December 09, 2015
Our teachers put in 120% daily and love these kids. We have 5 or 6 teachers who have been here for 15 Yeats and jave seen the best and the worst this school has been through but because we are a strong connected group and we start our day together in faith, we continue to strive to make every child reach their potential.

Arlington Woods School 99 1

Posted July 28, 2014
My grandson went to this school this past year. My son is trying very very hard to enroll him somewhere else, I have never seen anything like this school, I am not even going to comment on all I feel is wrong. just if you can send your children somewhere else. please do

Posted May 09, 2013
Our school is the only "A" school on the East side of Indianapolis, where 84% of the schools rank a "D" or "F". Project:RESTORE, a teacher led turnaround, has been implemented at Arlington Woods Elementary since 2009. 88% of the students pass ISTEP in Math. 94% of the students pass ISTEP in Creative Writing. Our school continually rewards those students who show academic growth. We take trips to the local skating rink, Holiday World, and the local indoor water park. We merely ask of our students to show growth and be kind. I am proud to have taught at IPS #99 for the past 10 years.

Posted April 07, 2011
I have one son that has been going here for 3 years, and another in developmental preschool for 2 , and i know IPS has a bad rep, and this site only gives the school 2 stars, but they had their best test results lat year, and this needs updated... This school has some great teachers, and a caring priicipal, i am glad my sons go here. !!!

Posted April 16, 2009
Hello my son has been going to 99 for three years. The first year I was not please with the school but since Mrs. Johnson has been there I have seen a lot of good things happen she and Victoria Sheppard are all about the kids and they love there jobs. They have a lot of after school programs and my son loves it at 99.

Arlington Woods School 99 1

Posted February 17, 2005
This school is a very unsafe school.There's been no principal all of the school year and the children have no rules or discipline.They {kids} just can say or do what ever and no one cares. Thank you D.Adair

Arlington Woods School 99 2

Posted August 29, 2004
I feel this is a very UN-safe school. My kids have only been there a week, and they are verbally abused daily.

5801 East 30th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46218
Last modified Arlington Woods School 99 is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington Woods School 99 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top