B2deee9b00e4b2d911001bf8c3043f7507b461e0-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 4595529 5

Posted August 02, 2013
this is my son's 3rd year at Jeremiah Gray-Edison. He is thriving in his classes. The Teachers are amazing.

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 3800897 5

Posted August 01, 2013
Jeremiah Gray Edison, is a great school, but the teacher;s are what makes it so special . They really care about the students and always have their best interest @ heart.

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 5127107 1

Posted May 08, 2013
On the very first day of my daughters' Kindergarten year, the teacher put my daughter on the bus despite having a conversation with her asking that she not be put on the bus the very first day. When her father went to pick her up from school, she was not there. When I called the school while at work to ask why she was put on the bus after distinctly having a conversation with her teacher not to do as such, I was blamed for not following procedures and protocol by the principal and secretary of the school. If there was a certain protocol to follow, how am I to know if the teacher does not tell me? Additionally, I asked to sit down with the teacher and principle and the teacher refused to address my concerns. She would only talk to me over the phone. I felt that there was no care in how we felt about what had occurred. We were frightened, as well as our daughter. They refused to call transportation to make sure that she wasn't dropped off at home without a parent present. It was a big mess. They were very rude to us. Additionally, they seemed very unorganized because they lost my daughters enrollment packet and immunization record 3 times over the summer.

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 1955652 5

Posted April 14, 2011
Awesome school! One of only two four star schools in our district (both Edison schools) and we may lose it if the referendum doesn't get passed in our district. Sad situation as two of my children have already graduated, but I have one child left who is 1 year away from graduating. If this referendum doesn't get passed she may not be able to graduate from the only school she's attended since kindergarten! The teachers are excellent and there is a lot of parental involvement. This is due to the great job Ms. Fox and her staff do to contribute to our children's education. I wish all schools did as great a job and we wouldn't have a lot of the problems we have in our schools today. JGE is the place we want to be and to keep! Please Vote Yes for Perry Schools!

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 3836185 5

Posted September 21, 2009
I love my school because we have a wonderful TEAM of parents, teachers, staff and administration that all work together to benefit our students, children and school!

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 3397189 5

Posted January 07, 2009

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 2055679 0

Posted March 26, 2008
My expierence with JG-E so far has been excellent. Very good school!!

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 2359267 0

Posted October 23, 2007
I had three children attending this school last year and now only have one there currently. In my opinion if you have a child in Special Education you may not want to send them to this school. Very poor Special Education staff and way of teaching special education students. Mainstream children do really well but special education students do not. Submitted by a parent

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 2641723 5

Posted October 21, 2007
my son started kindergarten the year this school opened. we couldn't be happier with this school. not only do the teachers provide specialized instruction to struggling students, they also get students involved who need a challenge over and above the normal curriculum. i highly recommend this school!

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School 2457886 5

Posted August 29, 2007
I have 3 sons 2 of them had/are attending JGE. We've also been in other Indianapolis and Madison County school districts and from what I have seen, JGE is an excellent school that teaches core values and they have excellent communication between the teacher and parent. I am a volenteer in my sons class. I observe and listen to the kids and from what I see and hear, they all like their teacher and school a lot. I would highly recommend JGE to any parent without hesitation. ~Proud JGE parent~

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School
5225 Gray Road, Indianapolis, IN  46237
Jeremiah Gray-Edison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.