Liberty Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 13, 2008
I was a previous student, and attended 3-5 from when the school had just opened. It has to be one of the best elementary's.. No doubt. I loved it their compared to Hawthorne. The principal has just moved though, but my 2 sisters like the new one. Lp! class of 2012.

Posted December 27, 2007
Our daughter is in 2d grade at LPES. We love it! Our boys,teens now, went to another Warren school for elementary but we had different resutls than we see with our daughter. The staff is loving and kind and realistic. We love our principal too!!!

Posted April 22, 2007
My son is a 4th grader at Liberty Park and has gone to Liberty Park since kindergarten. We have enjoyed all of the teachers and will really miss everyone once he moves onto middle school.

Posted July 05, 2005
My child has gone to this school from kindergarden and is now in third grade. The teachers are wonderful and know what they are doing! All of the staff is involved in the education of the children and really care about the kids they are a real team here.

Liberty Park Elementary School
8425 East Raymond Street, Indianapolis, IN  46239
Last modified Liberty Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top