PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I'm a student at horizon. The teachers are so invested in the students lives and genuinely care about their wellbeing. Academics are wonderful, I've found it pretty easy to earn A's and B's. I'm going into my sophomore year there next year and plan on graduating there too. I would never want to go anyplace else.

I am SO glad my parents sent me here in middle school. This school is so amazing. Every teacher cares about every student and wants to guide them. Academics are amazing. I currently have a 4.0 GPA and I don't find it hard to keep it that way. This school has improved even my home life as it's helping me to grow in so many aspects. This school is unquestionably the best school I've ever attended.

When asked about HORIZON my heart instantly smile's ...!!!! The entire faculty is amazing..!!!!! Best school in Indianapolis...!!!!! This school has been a true blessing to my family/son. The teachers are encouraging, DEDICATED, committed caring, passionate, involved, devoted, enthusiastic as well as very loving. They will go ABOVE and BEYOND to help your child reach their own personal growth. Words can't describe how much this school means to us besides......... My heart instantly smiles...!!!!!

This school is a diamond in a rough. A great friend introduced us to Horizon two years ago. Since then , you can see the positive Christian influence the whole Horizon family has been on our son. We love the facility, the faculty, the curriculum, the extra curricular activities, and just the overall love and concern for our sons overall well being. I introduced my brother to Horizon just this year, and now my niece and nephew attend . Already seeing the major improvement with their school work and social skills, Horizon will be in our family for a long time. SHOUTS OUT TO HORIZON!!!

At this school i was told to die TWICE by a fellow student (two day in a row), so I went to the counselor. Another girl had me tell the counselor that the same student told her to die. A couple days later I was called down to her office with the other student. ALL they did was make him apologize. He wasn't written up, however I was when I forgot my bible for morning devotion earlier in the year. This school says it wants to show the acceptance and love Jesus has, however every teacher i talked to was against gay marriage.

trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

The principal, staff and teachers at Horizon care deeply about the kids that attend this school. They take the time to know them on a personal level and create a positive, supportive, Christ filled environment. The academics are very good and consider the individual needs of the student. Students are encouraged to understand their gifts, develop those and share those with others in the school and community. We had an outstanding experience at Horizon.

A good school, with a good principal. The teachers know what they are doing, and are very friendly. The campus is great, and their sports program is good.

We LOVE our school! The academics are excellent. The teachers and staff are caring and very involved and attentive to each of our 3 children in various grades. They are pouring the love of Christ into our children's lives on a daily basis The small class sizes are a huge plus. Our children enjoying participating in various sports and event opportunities. They have wonderful friends and enjoy every day at school.

My children attend this school and I cannot put into words what a blessing it has been for our family. From the staff, to the leadership, to the Christ centered curriculum...I have only been encouraged and impressed. We wanted our kiddos in a place where Truth is taught...and God said yes. We are so thankful that we get to be a part of a growing school that excels academically and still cares about each student and nurturing their love for Jesus!

Last modified Horizon Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12