Posted April 24, 2014
We LOVE our school! The academics are excellent. The teachers and staff are caring and very involved and attentive to each of our 3 children in various grades. They are pouring the love of Christ into our children's lives on a daily basis The small class sizes are a huge plus. Our children enjoying participating in various sports and event opportunities. They have wonderful friends and enjoy every day at school.

Posted March 24, 2014
My children attend this school and I cannot put into words what a blessing it has been for our family. From the staff, to the leadership, to the Christ centered curriculum...I have only been encouraged and impressed. We wanted our kiddos in a place where Truth is taught...and God said yes. We are so thankful that we get to be a part of a growing school that excels academically and still cares about each student and nurturing their love for Jesus!

Posted December 09, 2013
I have had wonderful experiences with this school. My son started last year coming from Crestview Elementary school. He absolutely loves it and no longer has to worry about being bullied. He has wonderful teachers that keep me informed. He was behind academically when he came; but with the better ratios of teachers to students (1:20), has been able to get more attention and thrive at this school. I highly recommend this school.

Posted July 18, 2013
Horizon has been such a blessing to me and my family. My kids are getting a great quality education in a Christ centered environment. I could send my kids anywhere and having completed my doctorate, I know what it takes to succeed in school. I have four of my children enrolled, five next year, because Horizon pays much individual attention to each child and makes much effort so that kids LEARN and don't just get passed along. Their math and english department is top notch, my kids (sophomore, 8th grade, 5th grade, 3rd grade)standardized test scores are incredible thanks to the dedicated teachers and administration at Horizon. I know that Horizon will prepare my children for whatever university (graduate and post graduate) they wish to attend. The Christ centered environment at Horizon allows students to learn and grow in their faith. Teachers and administrators will routinely pray with my children, teaching them, by example, that we need to communicate with our Creator daily to help us get through life's challenges. Horizon Christian delivers a superb education and also guides kids in developing their own walk with Jesus.

Posted July 14, 2013
As an Elementary Teacher at Horizon, I cannot think of a better place to work. The families that attend here are wonderful, God-fearing people and it is a joy to work with their children each day and help mold them into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. As teachers, we work hard EVERY day to ensure our students are getting individual, quality instruction while making learning fun! If you are thinking of sending your child to a private school, I encourage you to come take a tour and experience Horizon first hand.

Posted July 12, 2013
We were so blessed to find Horizon! They have gone out of their way to minister to the needs of our children both educationally and spiritually. Although Horizon is a smaller school they offer a wide variety of classes and activities. The teachers display Christian character and a love for my children that we have not found any place else. We have been impressed with the graduation rate as well as the number of graduates that go on to higher education. We are one of many families that have been very excited about Horizon!

Posted July 12, 2013
Our children have attended Horizon since 2010. We love the school and the caring staff. I have seen my children grow both academically and spiritually. The staff know my children and care for them. The school is not only spiritually and academically strong but the principal has a vision for the future. I am blessed to have qualified and caring staff guiding my children. I would highly recommend Horizon because I believe they are academically strong and fiscally responsible. Not only do they hold state certification, but they care for each student in the school. We are so thankful for Horizon!

Posted May 02, 2013
This school only cares about how much money they can bring in. If you choose this school. I would suggest that you contact previous parent's to find out why they pulled their student out of this school. You will be very disappointed.

Posted May 01, 2013
This school is horrible, my child was accused of taking pictures of another student that should not had been posted at a school. The principal tried to blame him and he was treated poorly by other students. They only care for certain students and boys are always wrong at this school.

Posted May 01, 2013
This school is not what it is cracked up to be. I thought all the teachers were state certified that is what they lead you to believe until you find out differently. Even the principal doesn't have no educational background.

Horizon Christian School
7702 Indian Lake Road, Indianapolis, IN  46236
Last modified Horizon Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horizon Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.