PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

At this school i was told to die TWICE by a fellow student (two day in a row), so I went to the counselor. Another girl had me tell the counselor that the same student told her to die. A couple days later I was called down to her office with the other student. ALL they did was make him apologize. He wasn't written up, however I was when I forgot my bible for morning devotion earlier in the year. This school says it wants to show the acceptance and love Jesus has, however every teacher i talked to was against gay marriage.

trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

The principal, staff and teachers at Horizon care deeply about the kids that attend this school. They take the time to know them on a personal level and create a positive, supportive, Christ filled environment. The academics are very good and consider the individual needs of the student. Students are encouraged to understand their gifts, develop those and share those with others in the school and community. We had an outstanding experience at Horizon.

A good school, with a good principal. The teachers know what they are doing, and are very friendly. The campus is great, and their sports program is good.

We LOVE our school! The academics are excellent. The teachers and staff are caring and very involved and attentive to each of our 3 children in various grades. They are pouring the love of Christ into our children's lives on a daily basis The small class sizes are a huge plus. Our children enjoying participating in various sports and event opportunities. They have wonderful friends and enjoy every day at school.

My children attend this school and I cannot put into words what a blessing it has been for our family. From the staff, to the leadership, to the Christ centered curriculum...I have only been encouraged and impressed. We wanted our kiddos in a place where Truth is taught...and God said yes. We are so thankful that we get to be a part of a growing school that excels academically and still cares about each student and nurturing their love for Jesus!

I have had wonderful experiences with this school. My son started last year coming from Crestview Elementary school. He absolutely loves it and no longer has to worry about being bullied. He has wonderful teachers that keep me informed. He was behind academically when he came; but with the better ratios of teachers to students (1:20), has been able to get more attention and thrive at this school. I highly recommend this school.

As an Elementary Teacher at Horizon, I cannot think of a better place to work. The families that attend here are wonderful, God-fearing people and it is a joy to work with their children each day and help mold them into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. As teachers, we work hard EVERY day to ensure our students are getting individual, quality instruction while making learning fun! If you are thinking of sending your child to a private school, I encourage you to come take a tour and experience Horizon first hand.

We were so blessed to find Horizon! They have gone out of their way to minister to the needs of our children both educationally and spiritually. Although Horizon is a smaller school they offer a wide variety of classes and activities. The teachers display Christian character and a love for my children that we have not found any place else. We have been impressed with the graduation rate as well as the number of graduates that go on to higher education. We are one of many families that have been very excited about Horizon!

Our children have attended Horizon since 2010. We love the school and the caring staff. I have seen my children grow both academically and spiritually. The staff know my children and care for them. The school is not only spiritually and academically strong but the principal has a vision for the future. I am blessed to have qualified and caring staff guiding my children. I would highly recommend Horizon because I believe they are academically strong and fiscally responsible. Not only do they hold state certification, but they care for each student in the school. We are so thankful for Horizon!

Last modified Horizon Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.