Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The administration need to be more transparent. Clearly they don't honors their promises (even the written agreements). I truly feel discriminated against, I wonder if I will be treatment similarly if i were from a different race or having a different belief.

My daughter really loves her school.I am very satisfied ,teachers are very co operative and helpful.

This is my second year in RPE, KG and now I am a first grader now, I am so excited every morning to go to school, teachers, staff and new principle I love them,new activities every day help me learn and make my parents proud( I am writing for my daughter, she can't but she wanted me to express how she feels about RPE)

All of the teachers, support staff & PTA at RPE give 100%. They have always been attenative to all of our childrens needs. During natural disasters they collect donations & do a great job implementing the importance of respect & compassion among one another.

I attended Rosa Parks for 5th grade the first year it opened, and my brother attended Rosa Parks for k-5. It is a WONDERFUL school with some of the best teachers around. Each student recieves a laptop to use, and all students learn Spanish.

Excellent teachers and excellent administration at Rosa Parks. I have 3 girls that have started in Rosa Parks from Kindergarten and on. The reading skills that is taught is tremendous. In the days of schools cutting back, we have teachers that take time out of their own days, just to meet with parents and go over how the child is doing in school. This is great, not only for the parents, but for the child as well. We are able to know what to work on at home, so it helps with the learning at school. Rosa Parks Edison is by far one of the best schools a parent could ask for! And the parent involvement is a excellent with helping in class and makes being a parent a lot easier meeting all the good people around the school!

The innovative curriculum and heavily involved teachers and adminsitrators really drive learning home (both figuratively and literally).

The teachers and aides are very nice and helpful. My granddaughter gets to learn Spanish in kindergarten.

Excellent teachers, curriculum, and programs!

The teachers at Rosa Parks are great! I love the idea of the SLC's. Getting to meet your child's teacher face to face and review their learning skills and their progress really shows your child that you care about being involved, Also, the interest that the teacher shows lets you know, as a parent, that they are vested in your child's education.

Last modified Rosa Parks-Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.