11-12 & Ungraded
Indianapolis, IN
Students enrolled: 1,000
After care: No

Posted January 02, 2015
Outstanding staff with supportive parents that creates a wonderful learning environment for students! Washington Township Schools are one of few public school districts in the nation offering International Baccalaureate (IB) to all students in all schools!

Posted March 28, 2010
I am currently attending at the JELCC. It's great for wanting to get caught up in school work, or getting ahead in school work. I'm a junior taking Government to get ahead, and the course work is soooooo easy. I'm honestly not exaggerating. I'm going to take more classes. If you want to get ahead and have extra time on your hands, you should take the classes there. However, you have to get your counselor to sign a credit transfer slip.

Posted September 18, 2007
I attended this career center and It taught me techniques I currently use today strait out of high school. I started my cosmetology program there my husband studied auto collision damage and repair and hands on experience in their program. I obtained my computer knowledge and efficiencies from their programs. Many more programs are also offered, just to name a few as well as took high school courses in the center to get ahead academically.

J Everett Light Career Center