Decatur Middle School 5

Posted March 03, 2012
Decatur Middle School is one of the top 3 schools to watch for excellence in 2010 but because of current ISTEP guidelines our school is on probation in addition to 120+ schools. Can't wrap my head around this sanario. My child is in gold academy and is an honor student. She has the priviledge of the best teachers in the school. Kudos to her 7th grade Global Studies Teacher for thinking outside the box and her English teachers for challenging her.

Decatur Middle School 1

Posted August 20, 2011
sorry excuse for a school...I"ve had issue after issue with the Middle School and never any issues with any other school in the district.

Decatur Middle School 2

Posted April 30, 2009
Still have the same lousy school board... No change!!! still a lousy school...Weak teachers, non-concern principal can someone do something?

Decatur Middle School 1

Posted February 08, 2009

Decatur Middle School 4

Posted January 19, 2007

Decatur Middle School 2

Posted February 07, 2005
I think it is a horrible school system with a lousy school board. If a child isn't able to ride his/her scheduled bus because of threats and tourment being made by other peers and the bus driver does nothing there is a problem. I hated this school when I attened it years ago, I hated it when I worked there as well, (only hoping I could help make a change) but it is evident some things never change and decatur township schools is one of them. Time for a change for the better, a new school board.

Decatur Middle School 4

Posted April 03, 2004
I currently attend decatur middle school I like the school but its not the best school because they don't help kids that have peer pressure problems! Brittany Bailey

Decatur Middle School
5108 South High School Road, Indianapolis, IN  46221
Last modified Decatur Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Decatur Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.