Posted May 01, 2014
They suspended my 6 year old once for spitting milk into the trash can, Once for running down the stairs, and once for breaking pencils. She had so many suspensions that when I went to put her into the private school, they would not accept her because they thought she was a menace. The teacher last year asked me to get her tested. For what? She should have her IQ tested.

Gold Academy 3

Posted April 17, 2014
My kids started attending the Gold Academy this year and I love the school. I think it is great and my kids are pleased. Nice teachers, good Learning environment..

Posted April 14, 2014
I agree. Dont send you child here unless they are very very well is not tolerant and will call you so much you can't work.

Posted March 28, 2014
My child also has a few behavior issues, and is in the first grade here. We have switched teachers twice, and no improvement. They treat my son very bad. I want to pull him, but can't afford private school. The blue academy is not much better with kids that are not quiet and timid. They all need mentoring, and classes. My son had no problems in Kindergarten at his old school, because they knew how to deal with normal child misbehavior without blowing it up.

Gold Academy 3

Posted April 08, 2012
I am a current 6th grader at this school. I have gone to this school for two years now . At first i was not very happy about going to this new school. But it has definatly grown on me i hace a bunch of friends. I do not love my school tho because u will get made fun of alot if u do not fit in . I would say that tge teachers are pretty averidge but if u be a bad student they will point you out and make fun of u and yell at u in front of the class. But if u are a good student u will roll along nicely.

Gold Academy 5

Posted January 29, 2011
My two sons attend the Gold Academy and it is an excellent school! My children are all "A" students who are excited to attend school everyday. The teachers and principal are of the best in Decatur Township! no complaints here.

Gold Academy
5650 Mann Road, Indianapolis, IN  46221
Last modified Gold Academy is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gold Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.