Blue Academy 1

Posted May 01, 2014
If your kids are good kids, they will do well here. If they aren't.....Well, you may need to be the room parent.

Blue Academy 0

Posted March 02, 2009
The blue Academy is the worst school my kids been in. Very few Teachers care about the kids. The princepal let's the kids get away with thing they should not get away with and yet he get's kids in trouble that did minor things. He does not follow thru with things that he told me he would do. I do not feel that my kids are safe in that school, and I do not trust most of the staff in that school. I feel like any of the staff will say anything just to keep me happy at the time and to get me of there back. I can not wait until we are done with this school. The only good thing in this school is the Band program.

Blue Academy 5

Posted May 15, 2008

Contact Information

5650 Mann Road
Indianapolis, IN 46221

School website

Blue Academy
5650 Mann Road, Indianapolis, IN  46221
Last modified Blue Academy is a public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.