Stephen Decatur Elementary School 2

Posted May 26, 2011
This school is not an academic school. Teachers are not happy at this school and it shows in their teaching. They say they have changed in the past 2 years, but it has been the same for 30 years!

Stephen Decatur Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2009
I am an unsatisfied parent who will be reoving my son from this school. Thier lesson plans do not spend enough time on each concept. Too confusing for a child at that stage of learning.

Stephen Decatur Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2008
I enjoyed seeing the one to one attention the school provides my child.Staff makes efforts to show the value of my child is .

Stephen Decatur Elementary School 5

Posted December 22, 2005
The quality of academic programs is excellent. I have 2 children at Stephen Decatur, and there teachers have been great, the homework is consistent with their lesson plans and most of it they can do on their own so I only have to go over it when they are sone. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure the chidren improve. The school was rebuilt in the last 2 years and it seems to have made for better learning environment.

Contact Information

3425 Foltz Street
Indianapolis, IN 46221

School website

Stephen Decatur Elementary School
3425 Foltz Street, Indianapolis, IN  46221
Last modified Stephen Decatur Elementary School is a public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stephen Decatur Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.