Posted October 25, 2012
My son has had a very positive experience so far at this school. I am very impressed with how often we were allowed to visit prior to school starting; this is very important with a child wtih special needs. I was very impressed with the music program - band and orchestra started with a week of even camp to prepare the child and parent. My son was excited to be there and never fights me to get up and go. We were a little confused about homework at first; but it was a new system for us. Everything is online on teacher blogs. All my sons teachers were more than willing to sit down and spend an hour with us to discuss our sons during a parent/teacher conference - in an effort to help him be more successful. It is only a few months into his time there, but I am very impressed. The facilities are beautiful.

Perry Meridian 6th Grade Academy 1

Posted February 23, 2012
I believe this school is highly over rated. My daughter has a math teacher that is horriable, coming from several students. Instead of encouraging them she always down their throat. comments made " Half of you won't graduate high school and will live off your parents and be moochers". Telling kids that on tests 100% is not realistic goal for some of them. She has a very poor attitude with the students. I've called the principal several times, and it's always the child's fault. He will back that teacher 100%. I wanted my daughter moved out of her class he refused to do so.My daughter loved school and now she hates it everyday and crys. Also if girls are on their period they arenot allowed to carry a purse, they say pads must be put in their pockets. I dont mind the dress code. And one of the teacherd there is awesome english teacher. Other than that, I can't wait for my daughter to be out of there. And homework at least 2 hours a night,expect fridays..

Perry Meridian 6th Grade Academy 4

Posted December 29, 2008

Posted May 02, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007

Posted May 15, 2007
I think the quality of academic programs are excellent there. Orchestra, band, and/or choir are available, as art class and after school sports and clubs are, too. Clubs like Spanish Club, Garden Club, Student Council, and for parents, the PTA. The parent involvement for the school is equal compared with other schools, including the PTA. By the way, I know all this because I go to school there. ;)So I would say this is an EXCELLENT school for Go Perry Meridian 6th Grade Academy Colts!!!

Perry Meridian 6th Grade Academy
202 South Meridian School Road, Indianapolis, IN  46217
Last modified Perry Meridian 6th Grade Academy is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry Meridian 6th Grade Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.