Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=6801+south+east+street,indianapolis,in+46227&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=dxxhtv3pnkshijgn_enbfaq-tts=

Faith Christian School

Community rating:
Indianapolis IN

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Faith Christian School 5094392 5

Posted April 04, 2013
My preschooler loves her teacher and her classmates! I love the fact that the class is small and that the teacher, (Ms. Kirtley), is very knowledgeable and definantly knows how to handle the age group!! My daughter also gets to study the Bible and learn about what Jesus does for her! She comes home and sings new songs almost everyday!! The entire staff is extremely personable and you can feel how much they care for the well-being of each and every child!! The facility is clean and very child friendly! Laugh if you will, but I have been to some preschools where I wouldn't send my little one if I was paid to!! Faith Christian is a reflection of how private schools should be and I believe that Mr. Harold, (the Principal), has done a fantastic job with this school!!

Faith Christian School 4867087 5

Posted July 31, 2012
Faith Chrisian School is excellent. The teachers are so caring. My daughter loves the school & her teachers. She was so excited about starting the new school year.

Faith Christian School 4841142 1

Posted July 05, 2012
I would not reccommend this school at this time. The church affiliated with the school has been a mess for the last 2 years and it has pulled the school down tremendously. FCS was a K-3 thru 6th grade school and now has lost so many students that they will only go to 1st grade. The former staff was so much better than the current staff, they loved our children and were concerned about thier education. The new staff doesn't seem to care at all. I recommend Gray Road Christian School instead of Faith Christian School.

Faith Christian School 4678220 5

Posted November 15, 2011
Faith Christian School is a Godsend! I could not ask for a better place for my child. The loving and caring teachers, as well as the excellent new principal are ALL simply FANTASTIC!!! Every one of them knows my child and emphasizes the core values taught at school and at home. Not only is she getting the best possible education - with a lot of individualized attention, but how wonderful she is learning more about the Christian lifestyle along the way! They use the best tools available, with a strong emphasis on phonics, reinforce good behavior, and allow children to excel at an individual pace while pushing them to learn more each day. How awesome that my child can get a top notch education while learning to show others love, compassion, understanding and respect! I could not ask for a better school - even affordable for a single mother!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Faith Christian and every single one of it's staf members!!

Faith Christian School 2251032 5

Posted June 20, 2011
We LOVE Faith Christian School!!! Our daughter LOVES school, and looks forward to getting up in the morning to go. She knows all of the teachers by name, and they all know her. We love the fact that it is a small faith based school, with a strong academic focus. Everyone also works very hard to build the students character, which is fantastic, as they emphasize the same rules we have at home. At first, I wasn't completely sure about this school, having to wear uniforms, or putting our daughter in a "private" school. J have completely changed my mind! Our daughter started in K-4, and will be going into 1st grade when school starts in August. I must say, that we could not have asked for a better school, better teachers, or a better principle!!!! ALL of the staff really love all of the children, and it shows everyday! They will care for and treat your child, as their own!

Faith Christian School 3602529 5

Posted February 02, 2010
My children love going to Faith Christian School. They are terrific spellers and readers because of the emphasis that is put on phonics. Their math skills are above and beyond those of local public schools. Every person who works in the school from the Principal to the volunteers have the child's best interest in mind. Each year my children's teachers make a point to communicate with us so our children are academically prepared and ready for whatever is put in front of them. I love the fact that this school is available in our area. Our kids LOVE to go to school and are happy when we pick them up. We have seen them grow and look forward to their continued success.

Faith Christian School 3666070 0

Posted June 05, 2009
The warm, loving, Christian environment makes our school feel like home. The teachers give 110% to make sure each child feels welcome and embraces learning. Every teacher and staff member are committed to leading your children in a closer walk with God. Through effective curriculum, fellowship, and fun, every year is a giant success!!!!

Faith Christian School 2450486 5

Posted July 19, 2007
The leadership of this school is excellent. Focus from the administration and teachers is on your child. My child's teachers work 1:1 with him when necessary and guide his energy in a positive direction. With smaller class sizes the teachers are able to develop a strong rapport with both the child and the parents. There is no room for disciplinary issues in a classroom and these issues are dealt with immediately. I am very pleased with the support and encouragement that the teachers at this school have provided my son for the last two years. My next child will begin classes here in the fall as well. We are excited to see the next step in the progress of our children's education. The school promotes the use of phonics. This in itself is worth its weight in gold! We would highly recommend this school. Thank God for our children!

Faith Christian School 2283752 5

Posted April 16, 2007

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Faith Christian School
6801 South East Street, Indianapolis, IN  46227
Faith Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.