School principal icon 130x130 072214

School Official Point of View

Parents/Guardians of prospective Ninth Grade Center Students - Our district-wide open enrollment date this year is July 11th and all school buildings in our district will be open from 8am - 8pm with counselors and administrators available to meet with you and your child in order to enroll them in school and answer any questions that you have. We also accept out of district students! In order to apply as an out of district student to attend the Ninth Grade Center, please contact our Education Center at 988-8600. We look forward to working with you and your child!
June 21, 2012

Posted August 16, 2014
i went to this school and all in all i grew so much. i was ready to take 10th grade by the horns.

Posted August 04, 2009
Moving to Wayne Towhship has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. My children's grades are absolutely better because of the genuine concern from the teachers. It makes my girls want to push for excellences vs. just bearly making it.

Posted April 16, 2009
Very easy to egt frommm class to class and not many problems with teachers almost all of them are nice to the children and the parents!!!

Ben Davis Ninth Grade Center 3

Posted April 07, 2008
As a current student of the ninth grade center, I say that the school stands as an average. I think that the discipline area of the school as probably one of the best. As far as curriculum/ academics I think that they are good at giving one on one help but it gets pretty hectic when you re in a class with about twenty-some students. The staff is pretty supportive and takes time to see how your day is but academically, you have to be the responsible student and tell them you need additional help. I highly recommend the Ben Davis university team, your put on this team with kids who want to succeed and follow through with they re goals of what they want to become in college. I would give this school an average rating only because of the fights and problems that always seem to be reoccurring.

Posted November 21, 2007
this is a great school i have no regrets abaut choosing it

Ben Davis Ninth Grade Center
1150 North Girls School Road, Indianapolis, IN  46214
Last modified Ben Davis Ninth Grade Center is a Public school that serves grade 9
Ben Davis Ninth Grade Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.