Bad
Good

The new principal does not seem to nice. He has turned this school into a prison for our kids. My child use to love going to school until this year. These children are too young to be pushing perfect test scores down their throats.

I have two children that go to this school one is in sixth-grade and one in second-grade they both love it there and so do I they never get in trouble both have a's and b's both have wonderful teachers and I love the principal she stays on top of everything if something happens I am the first to know all the way around this is the best school hands down

I went to Valley when I was a child. I have a daughter completing her 2nd year there and a son who is starting 1st next year. This school is the best elementary in the district! Always has been. The new principal this year is so much better than the last, she continues to improve a school that didn't even need it! The teachers are all great and work with not only the ones who need help but the ones who achieve higher as well. I made sure I moved into a home in Valley Mills area. This is the top one out of all 5 elementaries in area!!!!!! A++++++

I love Valley Mills School ,how ever I think the no talking rule in the lunch room is to much ,there not even allowed to talk in the bathroom .If they were to at least talk a little more there ,maybe they would not in so much trouble for diong it in class.

This is a great school. I have two children that attend Valley Mills, and I have been extremely pleased with the progress that each of them have made. The teachers are very nice. The principal is very academically oriented. He is very personable, and my children love him. I would recommed this school to anyone.

Last modified Valley Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.