Posted May 26, 2011
I went to Valley when I was a child. I have a daughter completing her 2nd year there and a son who is starting 1st next year. This school is the best elementary in the district! Always has been. The new principal this year is so much better than the last, she continues to improve a school that didn't even need it! The teachers are all great and work with not only the ones who need help but the ones who achieve higher as well. I made sure I moved into a home in Valley Mills area. This is the top one out of all 5 elementaries in area!!!!!! A++++++

Posted December 14, 2008
I love Valley Mills School ,how ever I think the no talking rule in the lunch room is to much ,there not even allowed to talk in the bathroom .If they were to at least talk a little more there ,maybe they would not in so much trouble for diong it in class.

Posted March 18, 2007
This is a great school. I have two children that attend Valley Mills, and I have been extremely pleased with the progress that each of them have made. The teachers are very nice. The principal is very academically oriented. He is very personable, and my children love him. I would recommed this school to anyone.

Posted January 10, 2006
My Daughter is in her second year. This is a great school. I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are very open to parent involvement. You can pop in or schedule days to help in class. Great school A++++.

Posted November 10, 2004
My children have went here for 5 years and the teachers are wonderful and they have the BEST principal. They are dedicated to education.

Valley Mills Elementary School
5101 South High School Road, Indianapolis, IN  46221
Last modified Valley Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Mills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.