754d2e929fbb0463b924dce8c0bc2f780b072716-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory 5174851 5

Posted June 25, 2013
KIPP is the best! I worked at KIPP:DC and was highly impressed by the ability to reach students where they were. My husband is directly i involved with KIPP Indy and we are always amazed at the progress they make each year. Go KIPP!

KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory 4817566 5

Posted June 04, 2012
I can certainly say it can be compared to a private, tuition paying school! Their core values and the staff speak for itself. Also, their one-on-one relationship with the students are phenomenal.

KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory 2617765 4

Posted October 05, 2007

KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory 2046843 5

Posted December 18, 2006
My granddaughter attends this school and it is excellent. KIPP not only prepares the children for a higher base education but also prepares them socially. Hurray for KIPP Indianapolis. I can't wait until my next granddaughter is in the fifth grade. P. Gardiner

KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory 1873062 5

Posted September 19, 2006
My child is not a current student at KIPP, however I am reviewing this school for next year. I had a site visit this month and the school was phenomenal. The teachers really are concerned with the students learning. The teaching techniques I viewed are top notch. The principal was also very active with the students. I'm excited to say that I will be enrolling my child for the next school year.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory
3202 East 42nd Street, Indianapolis, IN  46205
KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.