Public charter
Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted June 25, 2013
KIPP is the best! I worked at KIPP:DC and was highly impressed by the ability to reach students where they were. My husband is directly i involved with KIPP Indy and we are always amazed at the progress they make each year. Go KIPP!

Posted June 04, 2012
I can certainly say it can be compared to a private, tuition paying school! Their core values and the staff speak for itself. Also, their one-on-one relationship with the students are phenomenal.

KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory 4

Posted October 05, 2007

Posted December 18, 2006
My granddaughter attends this school and it is excellent. KIPP not only prepares the children for a higher base education but also prepares them socially. Hurray for KIPP Indianapolis. I can't wait until my next granddaughter is in the fifth grade. P. Gardiner

Posted September 19, 2006
My child is not a current student at KIPP, however I am reviewing this school for next year. I had a site visit this month and the school was phenomenal. The teachers really are concerned with the students learning. The teaching techniques I viewed are top notch. The principal was also very active with the students. I'm excited to say that I will be enrolling my child for the next school year.

KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory
1740 E. 30th Street , Indianapolis, IN  46205
Last modified KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top