Public charter
Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted May 04, 2014
Challenge Foundation Academy (CFA) is an exceptional A++ school that deserves recognition for the excellent education that it provides. CFA genuinely cares about the education that each scholar receives at this school. I would recommend CFA to anyone.

Posted April 30, 2014
I love CFA because i have 3 children with mental challenges and the school works wonders with them. They go above and beyond to help the children out and they show that they are there for the children's best interest. Its not just a job for the staff at CFA its there life for the children and there family's

Posted April 30, 2014
CFA is an amazing school. They provide the students with excellent opportunities for learning, culture, community involvement and friendships.

Posted April 30, 2014
Challenge Foundation Academy is such an amazing school. The teachers, administrative staff, even the janitor the whole entire school is just great. When I First Brought my son to this school, he was having some behavior challenges, as soon as he started going to this school his behavior started to change tremendously. The PTO is even awesome. Now, all Three of my children attend this great school. I could not ask for a better support system. I am so thankful, and greatful for being a proud parent of the worlds greatest school CHALLENGE FOUNDATION ACADEMY.

Posted April 30, 2014
My oldest daughter attended CFA from 2006-2010. I loved this school so much that now have 3 other children attending the school, a 2nd, 4th and 5th grader. Everyone I run into that have school age children, I tell them about CFA. From the teachers to the CORE Knowledge learning system, impressed me. The teachers are so caring and go above and beyond to teach, love and care for our children. It really feels like a family. My 5th grader is working on a 6th and 7 grade level. They continue to push her to make sure she remains challenged and keeps her on a steady path of learning. Children needing extra help the make sure they get the assistance needed such as reading and math tutoring. They also offer multiple extra curricular activities such as basketball, soccer, volleyball training, garden on the go. They even offer Parent University for the parents to explain the life of the CFA student, the curriculum and keep us posted as to what goes on daily with the school. I love CFA and if I could I'd expand it throughout our communities because our children and families deserve to be apart a family that expands beyond their home address.

Posted April 30, 2014
NO complaints. I love this school. Such an awesome school. Everyone from Administrative staff, teachers, even the janitor everyone is just awesome. I have never experieince a school that really cares about their children and education. Thanks So Much Challenge I cant ask for a better school.

Posted April 30, 2014
CFA is the epitome of a geat school. The teachers and staff are knowledgeable, dedicated and caring. They seek to include parents in the decision making and encourages parents to visit and volunteer.They bring in community partners to enhance what is being taught in the classrooms, from fine arts to gardening. The students are challenged and college bound!

Posted April 30, 2014
Avondale Meadows Academy, formerly the Challenge Foundation Academy, has been a light to the Avondale Meadows Community. The school offers rigorous academics, a loving environment and more after school activities than any other school I've been a part of. Being in the building is a pleasure and I always feel "at home."

Posted April 30, 2014
CFA is an excellent school. The staff cares about it students and pushes them to achieve their very best. The teachers never stop learning news ways to teach the students.

Posted April 30, 2014
My son has attended CFA since Kindergarten. I'm excited to say that this is the best charter school in town. There is so much love and support from teachers, administration and other parents.

Avondale Meadows Academy (formerly The Challenge Foundation Academy)
3980 Meadows Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46205
Last modified Avondale Meadows Academy (formerly The Challenge Foundation Academy) is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avondale Meadows Academy (formerly The Challenge Foundation Academy) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top