Posted August 22, 2013
The teachers and staff are so friendly and involved. The curriculum is challenging and I love the IB program and inquiry based learning. Our son has excelled at this school and best of all, he likes school! We are so fortunate to have such a great school in the neighborhood.

Posted August 07, 2013
My child loves to go to school. What more could I want? The IB curriculum is top-notch, and the teachers and administrators are responsive and caring.

Center for Inquiry School 84 2

Posted May 18, 2013
I don't feel welcome in the school as a parent volunteer. The atmosphere of the school is very cold and sterile.

Posted April 29, 2013
CFI cares about the character of their students. Beyond academics, they structure the classroom and school in general with the social and emotional growth of their students at heart. We could not be happier.

Posted October 02, 2012
CFI 84 is a fantastic school with hard working staff, hard working parents and hard working students! Everyone works together for shared success!

Posted September 13, 2012
CFI 84 has been a wonderful option for our family and we are grateful to be able to educate our children at a neighborhood school. The new principal, Tania Wolverton, is fantastic and the commitment and caliber of the teachers is impressive. I would recommend it to anyone!

Posted April 22, 2010
A model program for public education. We couldn't be happier with the inquiry based units and caring staff.

Center for Inquiry School 84 0

Posted September 29, 2009
I love the teachers and administration at our school!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love CFI 84 because they let the children think for themselves! There is freedom and joy in our school.

Posted September 16, 2009
Students have a voice, Teachers educate as well as learn with the students, and parents are actively involved. With exceptional administrative support, this school has created a platform from which the students will continue to excel throughout their lives. I love that the children learn things from a Global perspective, and incorporate social action in their education. We love our school!

Center for Inquiry School 84
440 East 57th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46220
Last modified Center for Inquiry School 84 is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center for Inquiry School 84 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top