Frederick Douglass SUPER School 19 3

Posted April 08, 2014
My school is average because the school's lunch isn't that great, but the teachers are really strict about the school dresscode, they are also really strict about talking in the hallways.

Frederick Douglass SUPER School 19 3

Posted April 08, 2014
My School is but the epidemics are kind of good I guess probably because i get kind of good grades.

Posted April 08, 2014
School 19 is great. Teachers care about students and there isn't many behavioral problems like I've seen at other schools.

Posted April 07, 2014
Staff strive hard to incorporate movement into every child's daily routines. Students are given plenty of opportunities to be physically active throughout the school day.

Posted April 07, 2014
Frederick Douglass School 19, Indianapolis, Indiana I love teaching at our Super School! Our students are actively engaged, getting individual attention, and becoming more physically fit!

Posted April 07, 2014
SUPER School is full of excitement, movement, engaging learning activities and people who truly care about students. There is no other place like it on earth. It's home.

Posted April 07, 2014
SUPER School has an amazing staff and wonderful students. The school incorporates meaningful movement throughout the day which makes it fun to learn. I LOVE SUPER SCHOOL!!

Posted April 07, 2014
Super School 19 fosters an atmosphere of respect, caring, interest and action! The students and staff are superb!

Posted April 07, 2014
The SUPER school is definately one of a kind! We have a unique routine and schedule in place. Every student here at SUPER School is pushed to do his/her best at school and in their personal lives as well. I'm honored to be part of such an inspiring program. This has been my most exciting year ever all from incorporating music and movement into the curiculum and from having the BEST students in marion county! POWERFUL! Exercise truly growns brain cells!

Posted April 07, 2014
This is an excellent school. We are always up and moving and make decisions for what is best for students. We are very data driven and focus on the needs of the students.

Frederick Douglass SUPER School 19
2020 Dawson Street, Indianapolis, IN  46203
Last modified Frederick Douglass SUPER School 19 is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederick Douglass SUPER School 19 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.