Ben Davis University High School 5

Posted July 31, 2014
While the earlier reviews may have been true, it's definitely improved. I am a senior here this year, and coming to this school has been the best decision I've ever made. My friends that graduated before I will say they DO prepare you for college. This school is also like a family. You can go to any of the teachers, administrators, and even the custodians if you need help! The building is very updated, technology is pretty high-quality, and students even get their own Chromebooks to use throughout the school year! We also offer many clubs that help fill the void of not having sports, choir, or any extra-curriculars like that. This school is a great school to attend.

Ben Davis University High School 1

Posted June 11, 2010
I would say that you should send your child to a prepratory school instead of this school because at this school they dont prepare you first they just push you into it.

Ben Davis University High School 4

Posted December 08, 2009
it may be a great school but i am part of the first class to graduate from there and it wasnt all that fun. We were all promised things but never recieved them.
2 people found this helpful

Ben Davis University High School 5

Posted April 05, 2009
i love this school! it's a good way to start my future.

Ben Davis University High School
1155 South High School Road, Indianapolis, IN  46241
Last modified Ben Davis University High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Ben Davis University High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top