Bad
Good

I absolutely love south creek. My son is in Mrs. Sweetmans class who is just amazing! And i also had a son start there the first day South Creek opened. My family and I are very disappointed about the redistricting decision. We really will miss one of the very best public elementary schools in the state! The Guinan's

My daughters both go to South Creek and we all love it! Great community feeling, great teaching and leadership!

This school is not great at all. We have a kindergarten student that goes there and the bring the kids out in the freezing cold to have them picked up. The supervision is incredibly weak. They do not verify numbers. When i go in to pick up my kid, kindergarten kids are roaming the halls by themselves. I can just walk up and get my kid and no one cares. It is pathetic and sad that they allow a 5 year old to take care of themselves. Frustrating how bad this school system is.

Excellent School. My two girls attend South Creek and the staff and school are awesome. I could not be any happier.

We love South Creek! Staff are excellent and caring. My daughter has attended since it opened 3 years ago. Both of us will cry when she finishes 4th grade there this spring. They are like family to her so I know she will keep in touch with many of the staff. Best principal by far. I have 3 other nieces who have been in many of the surrounding township schools to compare.

My daughter is enrolled in full day kindergarten at South Creek and she absolutely loves going to school. The teachers have made a very positive impact that makes it enjoyable for her to learn.

Excellent Principal, caring staff.

I have 3 children at South Creek Elementary, I have been so impressed with the great learning atmosphere and kindness , from everyone at South Creek...this is a school and group of educators that will make impacts on our childrens lives!!

We love South Creek Elementary!! Our son attends p.m. kindergarten there. Great learning enviroment, awsome teachers!

Last modified South Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.