77330c3d11f7107ec73b11be06356bb505b739eb-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

South Creek Elementary School 5165423 5

Posted June 14, 2013
My daughters both go to South Creek and we all love it! Great community feeling, great teaching and leadership!

South Creek Elementary School 4693499 1

Posted December 09, 2011
This school is not great at all. We have a kindergarten student that goes there and the bring the kids out in the freezing cold to have them picked up. The supervision is incredibly weak. They do not verify numbers. When i go in to pick up my kid, kindergarten kids are roaming the halls by themselves. I can just walk up and get my kid and no one cares. It is pathetic and sad that they allow a 5 year old to take care of themselves. Frustrating how bad this school system is.

South Creek Elementary School 4388671 5

Posted November 19, 2010
Excellent School. My two girls attend South Creek and the staff and school are awesome. I could not be any happier.

South Creek Elementary School 3971803 0

Posted December 07, 2009
We love South Creek! Staff are excellent and caring. My daughter has attended since it opened 3 years ago. Both of us will cry when she finishes 4th grade there this spring. They are like family to her so I know she will keep in touch with many of the staff. Best principal by far. I have 3 other nieces who have been in many of the surrounding township schools to compare.

South Creek Elementary School 2779100 5

Posted April 01, 2009
My daughter is enrolled in full day kindergarten at South Creek and she absolutely loves going to school. The teachers have made a very positive impact that makes it enjoyable for her to learn.

South Creek Elementary School 3373872 0

Posted December 15, 2008
Excellent Principal, caring staff.

South Creek Elementary School 3005586 0

Posted May 09, 2008
I have 3 children at South Creek Elementary, I have been so impressed with the great learning atmosphere and kindness , from everyone at South Creek...this is a school and group of educators that will make impacts on our childrens lives!!

South Creek Elementary School 2929671 5

Posted March 26, 2008
We love South Creek Elementary!! Our son attends p.m. kindergarten there. Great learning enviroment, awsome teachers!

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

South Creek Elementary School
9010 East Southport Road, Indianapolis, IN  46259
South Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.