Public charter
Indianapolis, IN

Damar Charter Academy 5

Posted September 12, 2013
Damar Charter Academy is an excellent school for children with special needs. My son has autism and his teacher really understands him. All the staff seem really nice. Before my son started attending Damar Charter Academy I used to get calls and e-mails from is previous school all the time because of his behavior problems. This year since he started Damar Charter Academy everyday when I pick him up I ask his teacher If he has been good, and she tells he has been really good and getting all his work done . Wow what a change. It's so nice to hear something nice about your child from the school he attends.

Damar Charter Academy