Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=2424+kessler+boulevard+east+drive,indianapolis,in+46220&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=gym9lafgoteoejbc_1qshy9pzue=

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5512628 5

Posted April 08, 2014
Sidener Academy has played a pivotal role in developing our gifted child in a setting where he is valued and appreciated by other students.

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5510942 5

Posted April 07, 2014
Sidener Academy is an amazing, close-knit school for the gifted and talented. The students at this school strive to learn every day and the teachers care so much about each and every student and it shows. Despite budget cuts the last couple of years, Sidener has held fundraisers in order to purchase the materials each classroom needs. I love this school!

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5510940 5

Posted April 07, 2014
My son is a 5th grader at Sidener Academy. He started there was he was in 2nd grade and prior to that he had a lot of behavior issues in the classroom. Once he was challenged with his school work, he became a different child. He loves going to school!

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5345252 5

Posted October 31, 2013
My son attends 2nd grade at Sidener. We moved our son from a private school to Sidener because we felt he needed a more challenging and inspiring environment. The material is based on the curriculum provided by the College of William and Mary. The work is well-rounded, thought provoking and challenging. Our son loves his teachers, classes and has made many friends. IPS can be presented with less than stellar reviews, but this school is awesome. We are a fairly new school with less than eight years of experience. Our principal is innovative and smart and is working with parents to make it a parent and community driven school.

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5345851 5

Posted October 31, 2013
Teachers and staff at this school TRULY understand the gifted student and care about the future of each individual child. They teach and nurture the entire student to help them grow and flourish. It's a family atmosphere-bullying is taken very seriously. Academics are top notch. Your child is allowed to flourish at his/her pace. The parents are supportive and kind. The principal is approachable and will make changes if necessary. My child is completely different since attending this school. He's mature, confident and happy. This is an amazing school.

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5337059 5

Posted October 24, 2013
Sidener Academy is innovative and dynamic. My son finally enjoys going to school everyday. In addition, he likes the challenging and aggressive learning experience. Being a parent, I also appreciate the involvement of their principal, very hearty and very responsive. This school definitely deserves a 5-star rating.

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5336527 5

Posted October 23, 2013
My school is the best school in the world! There are two specials in one day. Sidener has really nice teachers. -2nd Grade Student

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5258589 5

Posted August 23, 2013
Sidener Academy is a great school! The students are an amazing group of individuals. Staff members work very hard to have differentiated instruction for their students. This way, students get the most out of their learning!

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5213534 5

Posted July 30, 2013
My daughter was invited last summer for her 4th grade year and loved school for the first time. She loves that she doesn't already know everything and is looking forward to going back. I'm much happier with her school then my son's. Normally her teachers would say oh she knows everything and not worry about her but she's now challenged and they seek to improve her skills and knowledge not just teach test.

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy 5081561 5

Posted March 21, 2013
My children are really enjoying Sidener Academy. The smaller size make the school more personable and less daunting. The kids are treated like kids instead of prisoners. The teachers seem to go the extra mile and help not only in school but for after school programs and clubs. 5 Stars from this parent!

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Merle Sidener Gifted Academy
2424 Kessler Boulevard East Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46220
Merle Sidener Gifted Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.