Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted May 05, 2016
I love PSOE, my son has been there for 4 years and he loves it too! They truly care about our kids and their education and overall wellbeing.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 05, 2016
Stephanie Ritter has worked with my son for years. He has a learning disability and the care that she has given him over the years is extraordinary. She has helped mold my son into the wonderful person he is today by giving him support, challenging him, and encouraging him along his journey. She's an amazing teacher and I'm glad PSOE has her there!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 24, 2015
Thank you Miss Hancock! You are a wonderful role model for my angel. I love your energy

Posted September 24, 2015
My daughter is in first grade here. We absolutely love it. I'm so impressed by the exposure to sustainable living. The gardens are full of veggies. The bees are buzzing. The chickens clucking. And the gorgeous goats! My daughter responds really well to the systems in place at her school to reward good behavior. She was telling her tonight she wants our house to be just like her school. Fuzzies for good behavior that later lead to a prize. She also loves her teacher. Her teacher is like a ray of sunshine. We always feel so welcome coming to paramount!

Paramount School Of Excellence 1

Posted November 19, 2014
I think this school is not a good school you have to worry about the if your child will get bulled and if teachers are going to listen they act like they don't care about to kids they think the kids are liars and they lower your grades if they don't like you my daughter was jump and she got in trouble and they moved her class and the class she is in now is a lot bulling from the kids and teacher

Posted July 30, 2014
I have 4 children in this school and I absolutely love it! IM sad it only goes to 8th grade because I would gladly keep all 4 there for high school. The teachers are great, facility great, and the opportunities are great. This school deserves better rating!

Posted April 28, 2014
They really help the kids get to where they need to be.. My son went in not liking math at all and now he is getting better grades and liking math a lot more.. I love Paramount and will send my son there again.. :)

Posted April 17, 2014
I am a parent of a student at Paramount. It is a great atmosphere to send my child to learn in. I love the children that I am involved with daily, and also th staff and parents. This school has amazing technology that is used everyday too!

Paramount School Of Excellence 4

Posted December 10, 2013
I have two sons that attend Paramount. We have been with this school since it opened in August 2010 and plan to stay. I keep reading/hearing some nasty things about this school and I guess will never understand. We have never had a bad experience. My older son went through a pretty rough time at the beginning of last year and we received nothing by support. The teachers and staff are fantastic and understanding. The reason for 4 stars rather than 5? I have to agree with the other parent about extracurricular activities. With being such a technology-based school, they could really expand upon that concept with some clubs/activities after school.

Posted December 11, 2012
This school supports their staff like no other, and the atmosphere, while strict, is low stress and inviting. The parents at this school are amazing, and the steady growth academically speaks to the school's annual forward momentum. The community support with the Brookside Neighborhood is unlike any school partnership I've seen. Love this school!

3020 Nowland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46201
Last modified Paramount School Of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.