Posted July 25, 2014
I tried only two times to get info and never got any return communication. When I went in to set up an appointment, the front desk lady ignored me for over ten minutes, then set me up with a day when they were closed. I didn't catch it before I left and when I called, guess what? I never got a return call.

Posted July 21, 2014
I really did not like this school at all no Communication,no room on the bis bullying and When i tried to call about It They never called back and the way They talk to the kids my 9 year old came home in tears cause of teacher and bullying and so did my daughter.

Indiana Math & Science Academy - North 2

Posted June 06, 2014
I have no problems with the academics at this school. My concerns were about the safety, mishandling of funds, lack of communication and now the FBI investigation that is taking place. Safety: yes, they buzz you in, but there is a great distance between the front door and the front office, so it allows access to the school. Mishandling of funds: several people were told they owed hundreds of dollars and because they kept their own records, they were able to dispute it. Lack of communication: they have a new director, but the parents were never informed of this. FBI investigation-ongoing My child enjoyed being there, but is more than happy to be going elsewhere next year.

Indiana Math & Science Academy - North 4

Posted June 04, 2014
I really like IMSA and my kids do also. The only problem is with how they communicate things to you as a parent. I am on board with giving children more responsibility and everything but they are still children, things that are concerning their education, field trips and so on need to be sent directly to the parents home(in enough time to prepare) not via the child. Another thing that I wish they would incorporate more is Biztown. I really feel that it teaches life skills as well as education. The kids are so excited when they go to Biztown and it is such a great learning experience and it teaches them work ethic, it should be part of the curriculum all year.

Posted February 08, 2014
Good school. Great Teachers. My sin likes going to school and is thriving. I wish he could have gone to this school when he first started school.

Posted February 08, 2014
I am so excited about my kids attending IMSA North, I'm impressed about the results that my 3rd grader has brought since she has attended she has made honor roll, and the teachers are always there to let you know how your child is doing, as well as my 1st grader she progressing also, and. I have an 8th grader who attends and is doing good also his attitude has improved tremendously since he's been playing basketball for the school and. I also have a Kindergarten who will also will be attending next year.

Posted February 08, 2014
My child had a tramatic experice with school before attending IMSA. Since his first day he walked into this school it has been an awesome experience, from the front office faculity, to the coaches. Everyday he wakes up and says how great his school is, and that he is proud of the choice that we made in switching schools. Thank you IMSA, I am now proud to know that everyday I send my child to school he is in good hands.

Posted February 08, 2014
I feel really comfortable in my spirit just knowing that my child attends IMSA. One of the things that really stands out is the open communication that the entire staff allows us to have with them. I find that the staff at IMSA work very hard to help our children achieve greatness and, they are extremely observant of the strengths and encourage the children to have confidence. Getting a great start in a school designed to assure that the students perform at above average levels is exactly what it takes for them to become a success at whatever they desire to achieve. Thank you for the opportunity that you have given my child.

Indiana Math & Science Academy - North 4

Posted February 08, 2014
I have been pleased with the quality of teachers that my children and I have been exposed to in the past three years. I have been able to establish a positive relationship with administrators and teachers both when it comes to the education of my children. They are open to suggestions whenever I have input that would help how my child learns and I have been able to maintain an open communication with anyone involved in my child's life while attending IMSA North. I have recommended IMSA North to another parent who has voiced some issues with their school. I would like to see more extracurricular sports and language clubs if funding were made available. Overall I feel IMSA North is and has been an excellent choice for me and my children.

Posted December 19, 2013
Not enouh books for kids to use. There is not enough room on my daughters bus and kids are sitting on the floor or the bus. This week my daughter was told she could not eat breakfast or lunch because of a past due invoice. WHAT KIND OF PLACE DOESN'T FEED A HUNGRY CHILD? Even prisoners aren't denied nutrition.

Indiana Math & Science Academy - North
7435 North Keystone Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46240
Last modified Indiana Math & Science Academy - North is a Charter school that serves grades K-11
Indiana Math & Science Academy - North Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.