PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Both of my children are attending Burge Terrace. I have a second grader and a preschooler. I am amazed by what my second grader is learning and my preschooler has come so far just since August. The quality of education, care and attention given to my children are second to none. The best decision we have made is sending our children to Burge Terrace.

Sending my child to Burge Terrace Christian School has been one of the best decisions I have made as a parent. The staff and faculty are phenomenal, and foster not only a love of learning in their students, but also a love for Jesus Christ. Their academic and biblical curriculum is excellent! I feel confident in knowing that my daughter is receiving a quality education . The staff and faculty at Burge Terrace Christian School make each child a priority, and provide great support to the families. In today's society, choosing a great school is crucial in the safety and development of our youth,and choosing this school will ensure that your children are getting that and so much more!!

We were looking for a CHRISTIAN school and we found one. Our kids have been attending BTCS for the past two years and we absolutely love the school. They uphold Biblical principles and our kids learn the word of God on a daily basis. They have memorized verses and learnt a lot of songs. Academically the school upholds very high standards...Our daughter is in First grade but reads like a third grader. The kids are disciplined and are taught about modesty and pleasing God in all they do. We love the mileage club and we make time to go to the mileage club and run with the kids. I like the buddy system where the older kids have a young buddy in the lower classes. Our daughter often talks about her buddy and how she values their friendship. The teachers are Godly and very friendly. They treat our kids like their very own and communicate with us often. BTCS It is sheltered environment and are very careful about protecting our children not just physically but also with what the kids see and hear. Mrs. Cannon and her team are doing an excellent job and we pray they will have high school soon.

My sons have attended BTCS since 2010. Here are their top 5 favorite things about Burge: 1. Lunches: The school includes hot lunch with tuition. My sons appreciate the variety. I appreciate not needing to remember one more thing as we leave the house every morning. 2. Mileage Club: Twice a week, my sons walk/run for about 30 minutes. On average they each get in 5-6 miles a week. This is a fun challenge for them, helps them sleep better, and uses up energy which might otherwise be spent bouncing off the walls of our house. 3. Friends: Because of the smaller classroom sizes, everyone is friends with everyone. Eighth graders know the names of (and say hello to) second graders. The children develop close friendships. 4. Programs: Since 1st grade, my sons have had many public speaking opportunities. They've acted in plays, sang in programs, and played piano in school chapel services. The opportunities have given them self confidence and valuable experience. 5. Teachers: My boys get in the car every afternoon and rush to tell me about what they've learned. This is because they have wonderful teachers who know how to inspire discovery. BTCS is a GREAT SCHOOL!

Our daughter is a first grader at Burge. Everyone has been absolutely wonderful and the education she is receiving is top notch. I am amazed by all that she is learning. We are very excited for when our son will be able to attend.

If your looking for a great school look no farther. BTCS offers more then just a good education Mrs Cannon treats all the children like they are her own & she has put together what I would call the cream of the crop staff . If You want a great school you will find that here but if you want an extended Family that will treat your children like there own & help them reach there goals & be model citizens this is where they need to be . This is our first year @ BT & already we have seen a major difference in Him. If I had 1 wish it would be that all children could have this opportunity in life

BTCS is an excellent school. Academic standards are high. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected. Teachers are wonderful and give individual attention to each child. Class sizes are small - anywhere from 10 - 12 depending on the grade level. My boys have attended here for the past 3 years. I know that they are safe, well cared for, and treated respectfully. I feel very fortunate to have found this school 3 years ago.

My husband and I continue to be impressed with BTCS and the superior academic education our daughter receives there. We're also very pleased with the excellent fine arts programs that are available for the students.

I visited the facility with my wife and children. We were impressed enough to enroll our 3 children at Burge for the 2011-2012 school year. Today I turned in the enrollment for them for the 2012-2013 school year. The kids love the school. They have had a good learning experience and are growing. The teachers take time to tell us about learning issues, which allows us to work through them at home. The curriculum is nice and we like that they are able to use some technology and learn to type at a very early age. I would recommend the school to anyone with kids in that age range and if the environment and curriculum fits what you are looking for. If my opinion changes I will be sure to revisit and update.

Last modified Burge Terrace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8