Burge Terrace Christian School 5

Posted March 28, 2012
I visited the facility with my wife and children. We were impressed enough to enroll our 3 children at Burge for the 2011-2012 school year. Today I turned in the enrollment for them for the 2012-2013 school year. The kids love the school. They have had a good learning experience and are growing. The teachers take time to tell us about learning issues, which allows us to work through them at home. The curriculum is nice and we like that they are able to use some technology and learn to type at a very early age. I would recommend the school to anyone with kids in that age range and if the environment and curriculum fits what you are looking for. If my opinion changes I will be sure to revisit and update.

Burge Terrace Christian School
9345 Brookville Road, Indianapolis, IN  46239
Last modified Burge Terrace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Burge Terrace Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.