Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted December 18, 2014
If your looking for a great school look no farther. BTCS offers more then just a good education Mrs Cannon treats all the children like they are her own & she has put together what I would call the cream of the crop staff . If You want a great school you will find that here but if you want an extended Family that will treat your children like there own & help them reach there goals & be model citizens this is where they need to be . This is our first year @ BT & already we have seen a major difference in Him. If I had 1 wish it would be that all children could have this opportunity in life

Posted December 17, 2014
BTCS is an excellent school. Academic standards are high. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected. Teachers are wonderful and give individual attention to each child. Class sizes are small - anywhere from 10 - 12 depending on the grade level. My boys have attended here for the past 3 years. I know that they are safe, well cared for, and treated respectfully. I feel very fortunate to have found this school 3 years ago.

Posted December 17, 2014
My husband and I continue to be impressed with BTCS and the superior academic education our daughter receives there. We're also very pleased with the excellent fine arts programs that are available for the students.

Posted March 28, 2012
I visited the facility with my wife and children. We were impressed enough to enroll our 3 children at Burge for the 2011-2012 school year. Today I turned in the enrollment for them for the 2012-2013 school year. The kids love the school. They have had a good learning experience and are growing. The teachers take time to tell us about learning issues, which allows us to work through them at home. The curriculum is nice and we like that they are able to use some technology and learn to type at a very early age. I would recommend the school to anyone with kids in that age range and if the environment and curriculum fits what you are looking for. If my opinion changes I will be sure to revisit and update.

Burge Terrace Christian School
9345 Brookville Road, Indianapolis, IN  46239
Last modified Burge Terrace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Burge Terrace Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top