Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted September 18, 2013
This school has exceeded all of our expectations and my kids will remain here until they age out. I am worried about where they will go after MGA because nothing else compares to the quality of education they are currently receiving.

Posted September 11, 2013
This is a wonderful school! My three-year old has attended for one year and loves it. One of my favorite things is the fact that if a child is disrespecting another child, the staff works with BOTH children - not just comfort the offended and cast out the offender.

Posted December 12, 2012
We wish we had discovered MGA a few years ago. After trying another montessori for a year and then a traditional "academic" day care for 2 years, we switched to MGA when our daughter had just turned 4. She was ready for pre-reading and numbers and the old day care had a one-size-fits-all mentality that believed no real learning takes place until kindergarden. At MGA, every child is encouraged to learn at their own pace and students receive individual attention daily. Students are taught organizational skills and self-motivation is rewarded. These early years are so important. Why choose a day care when you can have a school like this for a similar price? Our daughter is almost 5 and already reading. She is challenged and encouraged every day through the Montessori method. The MGA teachers and assistants are very talented. This is more than a job for them - it is a calling. And this attitude shines through in the care they give the children.

Posted October 30, 2012
One of the best schools in the city! Instruction is individualized for each child. The hands-on, task based curriculum keeps my daughter engaged. She is learning so much and she loves going to school. It id really special when your six year old can read fluently, and not only add and subtract but also multiply and tell you about the Big Bang. In addition to academic work, there is a wonderful sense of community at the school.

Posted July 12, 2012
My son is almost 2 and is SO excited to go to school every morning to see "Tosh" and "Bit" - Ms. Tosha and Ms. Elizabeth! He has learned so much independence and is SO compassionate! I could not have taught him all this on my own. Thanks MGA!

Posted May 26, 2012
My daughter attends this school and has for the last 6 months. It was the best decision we have made for her. MGA has become family and realize that children cannot be taught in "boxes." Fingers crossed that the education level will expand to 6th grade by the time my daughter gets there!! Parent involvement, teacher involvement, and administration's open door policy. MGA is the school my 5 year old wakes up excited to get to every morning!

Montessori Garden Academy
4141 S. East Street, Indianapolis, IN  46227
Last modified Montessori Garden Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Montessori Garden Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top