Indianapolis, IN
After care: No

Achieve Virtual Education Academy 1

Posted May 16, 2015
I've attended this online school for 1 semester in preparation for moving to another state. This has honestly been the worst experience in my educational career. I have consistently maintained a 4.2 GPA at a school ranked "10" on the greatschools scale, so I assumed that this would be a breeze--I was absolutely wrong; while some of the teachers seem to care, the vast majority don't. Everything is horribly unorganized, and it can take days for teachers to get back with you. I've spent an 2 hours correcting grading for every 1 hour of completing assignments, and having previously attended k12 hoosier academy and loved it, I feel as though I've been really let down. Needless to say, I will never be returning.

Achieve Virtual Education Academy
1250 North High School Road, Indianapolis, IN  46224
Last modified Achieve Virtual Education Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Achieve Virtual Education Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top