Posted April 21, 2014
The IB Learner Profile Attributes that are weaved into learning and the school experience are wonderful.

Center for Inquiry School 27 5

Posted February 03, 2014
We started our daughter at this school this year and are very impressed. The principal and teachers are very focused on providing a diverse and engaging experience for the children and encourage parent participation. Love the philosophy of this school.

Posted November 05, 2013
Excellent elementary school for grades Pre-K-5, my children love the diversity, programs and instructors. I have two children enrolled. I didn't have any complaints until they added the middle school. School 27 is lacking organization and experience for the middle school. Middle school staff appears lax for it to be an IB school. Hopefully, the middle school staff will become more challenging by the time my kindergartener reaches 6th grade. If not, she will have to attend middle school else where.

Posted October 25, 2013
Our school promotes school community and responsibility. I am very pleased with not just the acedemics but also the community aspect the boys are loving.

Posted February 28, 2013
This is a great school, and I love the programs and projects they now have that I can also be included in. My kids get the help they need, when they need it, even if it is at my request. They really work with us parents, as well as listen to our input. They make you feel included, and important.

Contact Information

545 East 19th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202

School website

Center for Inquiry School 27
545 East 19th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46202
Last modified Center for Inquiry School 27 is a public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center for Inquiry School 27 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.