Posted April 15, 2014
This school has been an excellent fit for my three children. The learning is customized for each child as it the rate of progression. If your child is gifted he/she can move at a quick rate through the material. If your child needs more time on a subject or a particular lesson, that is okay too. The work is challenging but the teachers are amazingly supportive and help each child strive for excellence. If you are looking for a place for your college bound student to excel and get prepared for college, this is the school. It is small, personal, and draws students from all over the Indianapolis area. We live in Hamilton County but work downtown so it is easy to drop the kids off on our way to work and pick them up on our way home.

Posted April 15, 2014
Carpe Diem is a excellent school if you are looking for a warm, friendly environment, this school is for you.great teachers, small classes, individualize settings so their scholars can learn at at pace they are comfortable at, some virtual classes are included,and they strive for excellence,incorporating learning that is preparing our children for collage and the corporate world. I have a 7th grader taking 9th courses, and a 9th grader taking 10th grade courses.This is the best school they have been to,the work rigorous at times but it's good training for life.

Posted April 11, 2014
Carpe Diem has been a great experience for both my 15 year old son and my 12 year old daughter. My son's attitude toward learning and school has gone from negative and pessimistic to positive and enthusiastic. The small size, opportunity to build relationships with teachers that last more than a year, and opportunities for community service have been great for my kids. While the school offers limited opportunities for extra-curricular activities, I feel my kids are getting a great education. The digital format is particularly good for my son who struggles with ADHD. We used to have so many struggles with getting homework done and turned in once it was done. Those days are gone and the quality of life at home has improved and become less stressful. Carpe Diem teaches kids to take responsibility for their work product and gives them opportunities to excel in subject in which they are strong while providing support in areas they need extra help. I'd highly recommend Carpe Diem!

Posted April 24, 2013
Carpe Diem, This school has excellent leadership and curricula. The children are guided so that the children do not fail. The classes are small so the children receive lots Individual attention.

Posted January 17, 2013
This is the best school my child has ever attended. The quality of the teachers is simply outstanding and the curriculum is challenging and rigorous. This school is the best kept secret in Indianapolis.

Carpe Diem Schools - Meridian Campus
2240 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN  46208
Last modified Carpe Diem Schools - Meridian Campus is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12
Carpe Diem Schools - Meridian Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.