George and Veronica Phalen Leadership Academy 5

Posted April 17, 2014
While only mid-way through the school year, scholar growth is already impressive: Math Children increased from 3% to 51% on track in math 56% of our scholars have grown by 1 year or more during the first half of the school year Reading Scholars have increased from 33% to 82% on track in reading 54% of our scholars have already grown by 1 year or more State Test 85% of our scholars are already on track to pass ISTEP, the state test

George and Veronica Phalen Leadership Academy 5

Posted April 16, 2014
Phalen Leadership Academy is a wonderful school, if you are looking for a school from kindergarten to the fourth grade, this is the place for you.The staffs and teachers are some of the best in Indianapolis,They strive for academic excellence. They are friendly and warm, you will not find a better school than this. I have a first grader there, she loves it there when she is not in school she talks about it all the time and miss being there.

George and Veronica Phalen Leadership Academy 3

Posted November 20, 2013
My son is a recent transfer from another school. He's only been at PLA for about a month and I love it! It's a much better atmosphere than his last which was more "military." His teacher and staff are all very caring and passionate about the kids and their education. My only regret is not enrolling him at PLA first. One of the main reasons for enrolling my son is that he is being taught on his own level. I like that the classes are small and that the students get the individual attention when needed. Another reason was their discipline policy. They are not quick to suspend a child for minor reasons but they work with teachers, parents, principals, and counselors to help the child with whatever issue they're having. For my son, that was a plus. He's had such a tough transition into kindergarten and they are very understanding of that. PLA is the best charter school in the city.

George and Veronica Phalen Leadership Academy
2323 N. Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN  46208
Last modified George and Veronica Phalen Leadership Academy is a Charter school
George and Veronica Phalen Leadership Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.